Reviews for The Lightning Phoenix
Liese chapter 3 . 10/8
Do more chapters pleaseeeeeee!?
Kain129 chapter 3 . 9/22
hope for more soon
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 8/6
Super dramatic that is usually not my thing but since there was an epic storm involved I'll make an exception. This was freakin' awesome, great work!
SFC CopperHead chapter 1 . 6/9
Excellent start too bad it appears to have been abandoned.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/27
Well on the one hand the story is definitely interesting enough to stand out on its own. So interesting in fact that i think it would have served the thing better to be told in more detail than this wall of text kind recollection of a whole decade... While we get a vague idea about what Harry has been up to he is right now a blank slate. No personality, no emotions, no motives and nothing but landmark points where he did extraordinary things. Looks like an easy trap to fall into to continue this and dehumanize your protagonist by never letting anybody look into his cards, but only time can show.

On the other hand there are a lot of random and on the first look absolutely unnecessary changes to salten up this AU even more... Tonks and the three champions as yearmates of the Boy who disappeared? (by accident you've made Katie a sixth year so - presumably - on par with Luna and Ginny as when she turned 17 during the year "that would have been Harry's last at school" she's a sixth grader not a seventh year. All in seventh class had their 17th birthday between september the 1st of the last schoolyear and august 31st of this year, no exceptions are known and you've said yourself wizards don't think about skipping grades or such mechanisms...) Is there really a need for this from a narrative point or did you just do it because you like the haremgirls from your story description and wanted the tournament at the end of the Hogwarts years not in fourth / 1994/95?
I guess i'll wait a bit and reserve final judgement on this, but first impression is that it's not a change you'd have needed to make just to tell the story as it is.

P.S. i've grown fond of the manipulative old B... Dumbles from bashing stories (mostly Harmony but i'm pretty open which pairing as long as the writing is good) because he at least has some kind of clue what the damn he's doing. Good meaning but unlucky Dumbles always seems such a waste and if then people like Minerva still worship the ground on which he stumbles and falls so regularly it makes them also look unnecessary bad... if he's evil and scheming at least there are things that would be worthy of respect or admiration. Confused and overwhelmed is no good state to be in when you're "leading the light" against Lord Voldemort ;)
m chapter 3 . 5/4
more please
dogman999 chapter 3 . 1/26
Love the story do far keep up the good work.
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 1/21
Man I sure hope this OUTSTANDING story aint abandoned...,
Angel SilverWinter chapter 3 . 1/8
great story
DarkFox17 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Good story, lots of humor ).
DarkJumper chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Is Harry also a thief by any chance? Afterall stealing a full grown adult dragon is not easy.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
WoW...that was gggggrrrrreeeeeeaaaaAAATTT!
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Damn...this is the fifth consecutive awesome HP story I've read, that seems to be abandoned. I like the background you created for Harry, and with the Queen giving him her full support, there's not much the Wizarding World can do to stop him. It sucks you stopped updating here, cause I would have loved to seen everyone's reaction to Harry taking his seats on the Wizengamot. Great job so far, and I truly hope one day you have the time to come back and continue this outstanding story.
Tyufvfv chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Where is the nxt chaptr dis is so good
shadowcolt7051 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014

I hit the ground laugning at the end.

Well played.