Reviews for Mission Possible
Lish008 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Wow, was so excited to see something new from you! It's cute, and I definitely need mooooore! I hope you continue.
inspirit16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I was enjoying this so much I got all excited thinking it was a new story but the I saw this was published in 2012 :( wish you'd have continued it, it has so much potential plus the fact that you're an incredible writer. I'm going o keep this story in my alerts and hope that some day I might get to see it completed :)
tonerlady chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I know its been a while but heck yeah I liked it. Very witty and even though I think bella feels she's awkward I think edward likes it. Hope you continue it.
puasluoma chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very nice!
You should continĂșe IT!
angelari7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This is so you'll update soon.
mem4375 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Cute! I don't know though, I think the names Matilda and Edward might match better than Bella and Edward. Not sure Bella stands a chance against sassy Matilda.
Qwd chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yes, this will be a great story... Would LOVE to see you write a new story, I ADORED Paper Cutouts.
katelyndc chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
An excellent reason to have a zoo season pass or membership!

Kate
mms1972 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
LOVE IT! please continue! I've missed your writing!
JulieToo chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh please more! And I will share my zoo poo story! One day my kids and I were at the baboon enclosure. They weren't too active, but its the last stop before the exit, so we always sat around for a bit before leaving. One young male turns his back to us. Then he craps in his hand. Then he eats it. I was the only witness to this amazing show. One of my kids stop whatever was keeping their attention and ask what the baboon was eating. I chickened out and said , "A snack.". Truth.
ilive2read chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
oh wow now that was an unexpected laugh. I sure have missed you writing!
sjp1892 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really enjoyed this. I hope you decide to continue it. :-)
tumls chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
So cute! Love it so far.
tff000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
hope you continue this. very cute so far :)
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Edward Cullen & a shit-slinging monkey? I'm in.