Reviews for Lord Potter Returns
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 1 . 3/6
Awesome! Please please update!
doubledamn chapter 4 . 1/19
This is...beautiful. In a way it reminds me of some of the 'world's view' plot (the plot as seen from the perspective of the planet(s) - something that I came up with for viewing the potential overall good/evil for the planet's population) of the series "Bio of a Space-Tyrant" by Piers Anthony. One of the greatest series I have ever read, if a bit f*cked up.

This is great, I can not wait for more.

P.S
What would be the effect of a Cheering Charm on a Dementor? For that matter is their a Patronus for each emotional state? Joy, Fear, Anger etc, etc. And if so, what would their effects be on the Dementors?
Silo666 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I like it and I so hope to see more
Toby860 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
oh wow this story is great.
karthik9 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
agnar chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Ok, what the fucking hell? How am I to take this seriously? You give us this whole fucking background of james and lily are dark and so vicious on DE's that DD kicked them out of the order, and Sirius and remus followed. They no longer blindly follow DD, blah blah blah...

Then suddenly DD FORCES his way into their house, spouts some rubbish about a prophecy and they bow and scrape before DD all over again, letting HIM set the fucking conditions of their security and seeking his fucking approval of secret keeper? WHAT THE FUCK?

Try re-working this because it just doesn't fucking work, it won't fly, you cannot have it both ways. They don't trust DD and broke away from him, but then they suddenly decide HE knows best. Right...
Stormshadow13 chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Wow, this fic is awsome!
Shadowdude333 chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
I loved the ending! I can't wait to read where the story heads now!
riffin121294 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Wow really badass
J. Palmgren chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Hate it. Hate your main characters and their actions. I want to write their every word down so I can slowly roast them on a pyre made from their own bullsh*t.

1. Your Harry is an obvious lying liar who lies.
2. More than a thousand years have obviously been wasted. In that time Harry could essentially have built a replacement planet for the muggles or for all the magical species.
3. The scale and perspective is gefuckt. A twit who kept within a 150km radius for his whole life claims the right to control the earth and the right to lord it over every being on the planet.
4. I sincerely hope Camelot is nuked and everything your main character loves turns to ashes around him as he dies slowly from radiation poisoning.
5. The plot is bad.
6. The reasoning that technology is bad for the planet is another lie. In fact each human only has a fraction of the impact on environment today they would have had in medieval times. This is due to industrialization and modern farming coupled with modern logistics. Most landscapes in populated regions of the planet are in fact completely created by people with primitive tools chopping, digging and farming.
7. Your main characters are morally corrupt as well as stupid.
8. Go fish or something. Whatever you do it could never be as great a waste of time as this fic.
phhsdj chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
It really good
doRodrigo chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Loving it. Hope you update it soon. Keep up the great work cheers!
Rio47 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
AWESOME chapter mate.
Gara-the-American-EroSennin chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
this is bloody brilliant
elmoryakhan chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Wow this chapter was incredible! Loved the way Lucius was turned into a Dementor, what a punishment!