Reviews for A Family Reunion
Liz chapter 1 . 4/18
I loved this. This should have been much, much longer. I hated when it came to an end!
GoGlee chapter 1 . 2/15
Aaron just became my fav character. In all of your fics.
Knb chapter 1 . 1/16
Absolutely Positively ADORABLE! Loved it :)
whitleigh392 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I am so in love with this. This it seriously the sweetest thing I have ever read. I wish there was more.
Lover of gays chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Love it :)
zantasia66 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This was perfect. You included so many of those little elements that Klaine fans just get.
Contrary to my usual plea I think this fic is great just the way it is. I don't think you need to add to it. I like using my imagination sometimes.
I have also officially finished reading every single one of your stories. Not a bad one in the bunch. I guess I'll entertain myself by rereading Ride and Team Zigzag until you come back with more. I hope it's not too far off in the future. Thanks again! I'll miss you. Lol.
Chloe chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Sequel?
AncientGleek chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Heartbreak and Hope-a great combination and very nicely woven! I've just started reading your stories, and if they're all as well written as this one, I'm definitely in for a wild ride emotionally!
ccmarie chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is so cute!
KlaineForever99 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
That was adorable! Klaine & kids are a weakness of mine!

You are an amazing writer! Thank you for sharing your stories!
Creosote chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I have officially read all of your stories. Not going to lie, I was putting off this one because Divorced!Klaine makes me sad. :( But it was adorable. And like I say in every review, I freaking love you and your fics. Please update something soon. (No pressure xD) Just cos it makes my day. Hehe. Farewell! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I've read this like a hundred timees! And every time is the like the first one, I get excited as if I don't know what's going to happen.
This is just perfect *like all of your stories*
Famingo chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This was absolutely adorable! I loved seeing these two getting set up time and again by a 6 year-old. Sneaky little man seemed to have had a plan and knew exactly how to get his daddies to do everything he wanted.
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
OOOOH so sweeeet and so warm.
I like the story where they have child and their SOS tried to get his parents back...
Too bad it's so short :(
I am curious how they have the son? Can I have the answer please? ;)
smetcalf1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013