Reviews for Sing A Song A Sixth Time
Very well written.
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Ohh yesss, more of these two! :D
Lady Wednesday chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Yay! You're back! Hope things are going well :)

So very glad to see Haleth and Inglor together again. Hope to see more chapters, here and there soon!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Good to see those two again...
ziggy3 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Your usual truly delicious style and an enticing start. I was hoping for more of the WoodElves but the squirrel more than made up for it.
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
LOLs! (mostly because I have no idea how else to express laughter!) That's something I always think of when I read 'The Finder.' You skip a lot of time from Finder to Pitfalls, but I'm never near a computer and always forget to ask, or otherwise am too lazy. Early days of Haleth and Inglor's relationship. I love it!
Keep them coming please!
Lyane de Rivesen chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Hello!
A new story! Great! I suppose it will be a short one, like The Finder? Well, it do not really matter anyway. I like this. I kind of missed Haleth and Inglor. Especially how Haleth wanted to throttle Inglor all the time. And her point of view about elves is fun. I mean, it is not easy to find a story where all characters are not in abject admiration of them. I like elves but it is good to take their ego down a notch (humm... I am not certain about this sentence. Is it understandable?).
Thank you for this and I hope to read you soon.
Bye.
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Since this does not say complete I hope we will have more of Haleth and Inglor's adventures to look forward to. :)

I practically howled at the black squirrel's antics with Haleth and I loved how simply lacking in charm she was. :)