Reviews for I'm Not a Robot!
imagineit39 chapter 23 . 2/11
I know this story is kind of old now(a year) but i think it is really good and this may sound silly considering how long its been but i really hope you continue with it! :)
SmallTownGirl4ever chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
the story is absolutly amazing it best story ever written by the world's best writer. please please please please please please please PLEASE! write chaper 24! you have to. btw sorry if i sound like a crazy person but you need to write chapter 24 please
hi chapter 23 . 8/13/2013
AWSOME!
antfarmfan chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
continue pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaase
Guest chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Awesome moree thisis the best fanfic ever it has love hurt and suspense keep up the
XxNightlock-MorphlingXx chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Awesome!
QueenyLeAcH chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
I only just started and I want to stop for 3 reasons.

1. It is waaaaaay to fast paced. You could have easily done this by adding more description to the characters actions, dialogue, and emotions.

2. Kyle would have made for an interesting plot twist to make your readers sweat it out and be dying to know the truth. Instead, you gave it away first chapter. What if you had let your readers believe that Kyle was in love with Olive?

3. There were a lot of typos. Quotation marks and periods are my biggest pet peeve, I can't read a sttory unless they are formatted grammatically correct, and yours were not.

I am not saying these things to hurt your feelings, but rather to inform you of things that need to be addressed in order to create a more interesting story, not only for your readers, but also for you. I just finished a story where I gave the main female character a new love interest, which led to the main guy character realizing he was in love with her. A lot of people asked me if they were going to be the endgame couple, and I only told, like, one maybe two reviewers that they were going to be endgame, and only because I remember 1 said that he or she wouldn't be able to keep reading if the couple wasn't endgame. I smiled evilly at all the other reviews, and I kept rereading my scant number of reviews to keep myself motivated, because, even if five people are reviewing, they are still reading and I owed it to them to finish.

Okay, that last bit, pretty pointless, sorry.

Anywho, I wish you luck on your future endevors, alas I will not continue to read this one.

-LeAcH
Guest chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
Omg I love this! Keep writing and update soon or else I think I'll die
Lily chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
I like the writing style! Don't give up on it, or you have me to answer to...(mwahahah). I love the way the characters have developed personalities outside the story. Keep writing, lilywoodard114

(don't share this part, but I think it would be cooler if fletcher and paisley broke out before olive could save them, so she and Lexi find the two gone, thinking they were taken somewhere else. Then they are alone and have to face violet, who has been waiting there the whole time. fletcher and paisley return home and realize that Olive and lexi have gone to look for them. They return to the cellar, to find their friends in ...actually,... I like a surprise!)
Surprise us and keep writing!
Paul Matthews chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
Ahh you gotta update soon. This story is really good. They better find Fletcher and Paisley soon. They have no food or water.
Paul Matthews chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
Wow I'm surprised it took that long for Fletcher and Paisley to try yelling. I hope someone finds them soon.
Paul Matthews chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
Poor Olive. Its cute seeing her and Lexi as sisters now, but I feel bad for her because she's worried. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of the idea of Paisley only pretending to be dumb (you'll see more on that in my next story). Great chapter.
Paul Matthews chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Wow Lexi's parents are awful. I thought it was Paisley's parents that were the mean ones, considering they fight all the time. I hope Fletcher and Paisley are okay.
Paul Matthews chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
It was who? I gotta know! LOL oh wait I can just go read the next chapter. Great chapter. Very suspenseful.
Paul Matthews chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
Ooh very mysterious. I like the sound of the farm. It could be very creepy and make for great reading.