Reviews for Help Me to Help You
Elilover1 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I loved it alot it was very well put! Please do more to it! Omg it was halrious when Eli called himself a sex monster. :D he's such a boy
Passion-and-Danger chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
awwww that was adorable and i love that he missed her kisses ;D
Passion-and-Danger chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
hahah so adorable X3
Moxxy chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Cheesy in the best way possible ;3 LOVED it :D

...Of course Eli would call himself a sex monster in your story. Of course xD

How can anyone NOT like ginger-ale!? That's lile my highlight of ever being sick!...sorry, irrelavent.

And I loved how selfless Eli was about everything. I mean, dude. He let her puke on his backpack lol

Anywho, loved this! X)
mur xo chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Ah, this was so adorable! I love how Clare took care of Eli and then Eli did the same for her. Clare's stubbornness and Eli's concern was extremely in character. Poor Clare, with the ice bath! My mom used to give me those when I was little and I hated her for it! I feel for Clare! Haha. Great job as always. Can't wait to read more from you! :)
Degrassi Mystery28 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
no the ending was NOT cheesy, it was adorable! :) this was a great ending to a two-shot! i loved it, please continue writing story's like this!
-DM28
DOB16 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
NO IS NOT IS SWEET AND PERFECT I LOVE IT AND SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID EARLY ABOUT CLARE NOT GETTING CHICKENPOX
IIII LOVEEE ITTT SOOO MUCHHHH:)
eclarefan54 chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
The ending was cheesy in the most perfect way possible. The smile that is on my face from reading that ending is kind of ridiculous, but ugh this two shot was so adorable! The way Eli was so worried about Clare was so cute and so realistic! I loved it :)
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This review is going to be a tad short because I'm too anxious to read the next chapter, but I still wanted to right out a quick review telling you how absolutely adorable this was. Sick Eli was so whiny and cute and ugh the whole Goldsworthy family is adorable. I love it :)
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Oh Eli and Clare! How I love this couple! I really did like this story:)
lovin munro chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
cute ending i never had chickenbox in my live :(
Jules chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Great story I just wanted to point something out for future reference. Degrassi is set in Canada so even if they took Clare to the hospital they wouldn't actually have to spend anymore money then they already were. In Canada healthcare costs are worked into taxes whether your using them or not. So if they took Clare to the hospital the costs would be covered by the taxes they were already paying. Sorry to be such a drag! Wonderful job!
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
It was not cheesy it was freaking cute! I loved it!
Degrassieclare23 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Aw. He returned the favor. Cute :). Is it possible to get chickenpox again? :/
Degrassistar chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Please continue!:) I love this and this was perfect in every way!:)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »