Reviews for Chiseling Ice
MapleSnowchunks chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I almost cried and squealed in the middle of Spanish class. YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER.
Synck chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
i loved it! and that is just like Nezumi too. i could totally see him running away just cause he likes Shion. and then of course Shion would react that way. very nicely done!
MisuzuIta chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This was so beautiful your story deserves more love. Your way of writing, the pace of the story, the details... i had the impression i was reading a piece of the novel. It was really really really beautiful. I must say... thank you...
yukio87 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
It likes me so much, you have to write more, you have talent for this. Thank you
Yamiro chapter 1 . 8/21/2012

It's always nice to see new people, especially when they're contributing to the fandom in such a lovely way. Your story was quite wonderful and I thank you for taking the time to write it and share it with us ; )

I hope you'll enjoy your stay!
Elanra chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great job! Very IC and well thought! You explored the time frame before the whole correctional facility incident incredibly well. I'll be following you for new works. Amazing 3
ravenbynight chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was beautiful ;_; I love ShionxNezumi. You portrayed them perfectly. Your writing is amazing :D
color2413 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This fic is well-written, finely paced character study from Shion's perspective that offers an unusual insight into the two boys’ relationship. While somewhat reminiscent of the anime's ending credits, the fic paints a somber picture of exactly how threatening freezing weather can be to people living in poverty in a place with essentially no public infrastructure. "Winter wonderlands" can kill and there goes Shion, saving Nezumi once again. Nicely done.