Reviews for The Ultimate
Stuff3 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Wow glad I found this one. It's simply genius and I'm surprised it doesn't have more comments, anyway here's what I think

For one I Falco a lot. He's got this personna and charisma about him that's just so egotistical yet likeable at the same time. I like the chaotix guys too.
As for Fox's part in this whole thing with his dad, it's pretty sad and I can't wait to see how it plays out, especially since it looks like he's got a fight on his hands.
I really wanna see how Ermac's schemes will go.
I'm glad Darkseid is back because I loved him in "Love, Lies and Destiny". That being said will anyone from that or "Warhammer" be here because I know it's all connected(Bardock, Arbiter, Leon, Tifa, Rangiku, Toshiro ect.)
That being said I'm hooked and can't wait for more.
ShaggyScooby93 chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
I love where the plot is going right now. Out of all the characters I would have to say that I like banjo the best and I would like to see more of him. Also i'm hoping that somewhere down the road we see kirby or another SSB character maybe Samus or Mario.
ShaggyScooby93 chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
your story is one of those that i eagerly await the next installment of. i also look forward to anything you come out with in the future.
ShaggyScooby93 chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Once again you've left me wanting more. Good job, I can't wait for the next chapter!
ShaggyScooby93 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Its safe to say im hooked on this story! Great job i can't wait for the next chapters!