Reviews for The Farm
Jeneral2885 chapter 1 . 3/19
Interesting re-write.
Kate417 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I just finished re-watching “The Farm” and I found myself wondering how it would have been like if they had caught Jules too. So I decided to check on FF if anyone had thought of it as well. Needless to say I was thrilled when I found this.

I see you’ve written many Flashpoint stories already (some of which I plan on reading) so maybe this review might be futile for someone who writes as much as you do but I felt like giving you one as I believe this story deserved it.

You give your readers a great feel of what’s going on, we can not only read it but also see it happening in our head. You use metaphors that we can all relate to in order to picture exactly the scene you write (i.e. “Steward addressed her sounding more like she’d come for tea and not for a gun fight.”)

The characters are true to themselves, well-portrayed even though we see them all from Jules’ perspective – which I really like as it gives us an idea on how she sees them as well. I really enjoyed those small moments you added that tell us what Jules is thinking subconsciously like Sam’s name springing up first in her mind and how she picks up on Ed’s pain through his words because the team members have gotten to know each other so well.

You did mention in the A/N you’d probably have a second part up. I don’t know if that’s still the case but I find the story holds itself well even if it stops there. Although I would be curious to read the team’s reactions to this, especially Sam’s, and maybe explore a bit more on those thoughts she had about him.

I can’t find a thing I don’t like about this. I tried to think a few things to add for constructive criticism and all I can say is you’ve done a great job.

Anyway, thank you for writing this, I always felt like the world needed a bit more Jules whump! I’m looking forward to reading more of your work. :)
waterbug99 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I know that this was a one-shot, and you wrote it a while ago, but if you ever have time and are looking for something to write, can you continue this? I love this fanfic sooo much! You are such a good author!
RBfanatic2010 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh pleeease update!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Are you going to finish it? Or at least write another chapter? I really wanna read more (: if I had half the talent u do in writing... Gah I Dnt even know (:
Good job
JD chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Love this start to the story! Think you could finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
great story. I hope you decide to continue it :-)
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
What a good part .next one please. Xx
mckenzie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I am just wondering when you were going to update attacked and begin anew your csi ny stories. They are so very good. But all your stories are good.
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
very well done! I really enjoyed reading it! :D I loved the idea of Wordy saving Jules, i always liked to imagine that those two had a sort of special connection!
Aniiek chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This would have been a much better episode! Haha, not that I didn't like the real episode, but this one has so much more suspense. I love the jules/ed friendship and I can't wait to see some Sam. And Spike. :P
williamson2015 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
your awesome love the story keeps you guessing hope you update this and gutf soon!
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow that would have been a crazy ending had it actually happened like that! Great story - exciting and nerve-wracking.
-TM5
sydcasy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Loved it, can't wait for more.
Tirsh chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I wish my dreams were so productive! Always love to see Jules get a chance to be a bad ass although if you keep beating on her she's going to start to take it personally. Hope that even though her and Sam aren't together here (stupid canon!) there will be some yummy friend jam in part two!
And I think you got it right with the medics - they are not bound by the same rules - they would absolutely help the worst off first.