Reviews for And There It Is
I'm sorry but I can't get over the fact that u added someone else into stiles personal life. It should just be between Derek and stiles. No one else. I couldn't finish this story cause it made me so mad!
More plz like smut and then emotions and Shit and Derek being a dick and stiles being hurt and yeh good luck good job
ray034 chapter 13 . 1/1
After the first chapter, I couldn't stop reading! Can't wait for the next one!
MayaChan chapter 13 . 11/1/2015
Omg! You can't leave it like that! How could you do this to me :~: This is some amazing fanfic, keep up the good work! ('w')
MayaChan chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
OMG! Please keep writing, Im loving every single bit! (w)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
why you no update ahhhhhhhh!
LambGabriel chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
Love the story so far... Is more coming?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
I really like where this has gone and is going, I have been anticipating a new part since I binge read the first 11 parts. But some things confused me, I had to re-read it a few times. Towards the end of this section you jumped from situation to situation, first with Stiles going to Domell's house in literally one sentence, then immediately in the next he was getting a phone call about his dad. Then with the phone call itself. One moment you have Stiles talking on the phone to the nurse about his dad and the next he is talking to Derek about a burger he at some point ate before getting to the hospital to be with his dad.
diilham chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
this is so addictive...cant wait for next chapter
Caleb chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! Cant wait for the next installment! :)
Charlizard chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
the last part doesn't make sense
Teenwolfvampirediariesfan2016 chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Really great chapter and its been a year since u last please update really soon
PaleAngel90 chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
Awww, so sad...
PaleAngel90 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Good chapter, interesting turn of events
PaleAngel90 chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Good chapter, loved it,keep it up :)