Reviews for Harbinger
tamashiyuki chapter 27 . 11/25
Very gooooooooood! Excelente!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 27 . 3/3
this story was honestly amazing. Absolutely fantastic.
DemeRain chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
Thanks for sharing.
enezi chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
i really liked the start, however, the narrative gets repetitive. like how harry breached the wards and how he's still somewhat light despite being dark too.
AliceCullen3 chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
Guest chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
Though there were a ton of spell mistakes and grammar errors, you story was very beautifula and inspiring. Heartwarming.
fandomshit chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
So it was extremely OOC for EVERY charachter, but it was BLODDY AMAZING
i dont know why you have so less reviews...
Standing ovation
I finished it in like 2 days
FanficDorkGurl chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
I love the story so far, but I don't understand something. At the end of chapter 15,it said that Harry was getting some sleep before he faced Remus. Then at the beginning of chapter 16, it said that it was a month after he saw Remus. What happened when they met!? U need 2 add it in, because I really want to know.
Amy chapter 26 . 4/1/2014
This whole story was just so great I absolutely enjoyed reading, I'm not very good with words but I do know when ti say when someone is brilliant with them, and you are great with works. It took me a while to finish this story but it was totally worth it I loved reading it and thank you very much for taking time to right it:D! I'm sure to read more of your stories!
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 3/10/2014
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 3/10/2014
Loved the story. Everyone got their just desserts. And you didn't really change the the people. Tom is still sadistic and in your face, yes emotionally he did soften and open up but between harry and bill he was offered love and affection he was never given.. Yeah harry went to the dark side, he did harden his heart on certain issues but his life was he'll, 15 years of going alone no adults to trust rather they abused him, manipulated him and stole from him. But through it all he still stayed almost pure of heart and innocent a day shy and powerful as hell. To me it was quite an accomplished feat. Brilliant story wish it wasn't done.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 3/10/2014
I really am surprised no one caught it and I expected at some point for there to be a sticking point. And it all comes down to the fact that they fear to say the name Lord Voldemort, Tom Riddle slid easier off the tongue.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
Harry has always been observant so possibly recognizing individual goblins I can understand but I always did wonder how the saying and greetings no one uses just rolled off his tongue. Being as polite and even shy as Harry is will get you quite a way but not as far as knowing the proper etiquette.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
Wonder if Bill would be able to work on the gargoyle or the blood wards around Fawkes? I think Bill got a pleasant shock at breakfast.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
I hope tomorrow doesn't give up on Bill. His questions really weren't that far out, this man killed his mother to his knowledge also his youngest brother and sister and captured his father as well. He was told by a well respected man at the time that he was a soulless evil man. So figuring out that there had to be something in it for him to be kind doesn't seem such a dumb question.