Reviews for Harbinger
Amy chapter 26 . 4/1
This whole story was just so great I absolutely enjoyed reading, I'm not very good with words but I do know when ti say when someone is brilliant with them, and you are great with works. It took me a while to finish this story but it was totally worth it I loved reading it and thank you very much for taking time to right it:D! I'm sure to read more of your stories!
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 3/10
Awesome.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 3/10
Loved the story. Everyone got their just desserts. And you didn't really change the the people. Tom is still sadistic and in your face, yes emotionally he did soften and open up but between harry and bill he was offered love and affection he was never given.. Yeah harry went to the dark side, he did harden his heart on certain issues but his life was he'll, 15 years of going alone no adults to trust rather they abused him, manipulated him and stole from him. But through it all he still stayed almost pure of heart and innocent a day shy and powerful as hell. To me it was quite an accomplished feat. Brilliant story wish it wasn't done.
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 3/10
I really am surprised no one caught it and I expected at some point for there to be a sticking point. And it all comes down to the fact that they fear to say the name Lord Voldemort, Tom Riddle slid easier off the tongue.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 3/10
Harry has always been observant so possibly recognizing individual goblins I can understand but I always did wonder how the saying and greetings no one uses just rolled off his tongue. Being as polite and even shy as Harry is will get you quite a way but not as far as knowing the proper etiquette.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 3/10
Wonder if Bill would be able to work on the gargoyle or the blood wards around Fawkes? I think Bill got a pleasant shock at breakfast.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 3/10
I hope tomorrow doesn't give up on Bill. His questions really weren't that far out, this man killed his mother to his knowledge also his youngest brother and sister and captured his father as well. He was told by a well respected man at the time that he was a soulless evil man. So figuring out that there had to be something in it for him to be kind doesn't seem such a dumb question.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 3/10
Okay that was painful but I have to admit as much fun as I'm sure ron and greyback will have I'm not really sure I would be thrilled to have pups with even a bit of Rons intelligence or personality lol.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 3/10
I understand Bills view and you never know as more stuff comes to light Bill might change his mind. I think all three will swear an oath to the dark lord as long as it doesn't cause problems with their work...Wonder if billl can do anything for Fawkes.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 3/10
I hope Fawkes gets free. I love dumblenuts reasoning, harry never actually died so harry shoulder be upset with what albus did, so he was underhanded and stole from a minor orphan . It was all for his greater good, and he wonders why no one is signing up to be controlled by him.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 3/10
I don't think harry is to worried about incurring the dark lords wrath and the warning had to be said. Yes Barry is Toms ward but that doesn't mean that Tom is going to take harrys word for it he is afterall asking for a death penalty and tom does not kill indiscriminately irregardless of what dumblenuts says.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 3/10
On one hand there is a difference between willingly whoring around and forcibly being Whored out . In this instance while Ginny never actually managed to physically rape him plans were in place to do so either by contract or potion so I guess there really isn't a difference for her.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 3/10
I love the descriptions you have for dumblenuts they are priceless. I can see why Harry forgot about Grimmault he was hardly their and never thought much of ownership since he did the paperwork but not much else on what was included in the black inheritance.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 3/9
Hopefully dumbledick doesn't catch onto how close Draco and Harry are, cause if he does Draco is as good as dead.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 3/9
Harry should have told her what he overheard and what gringotts told him, then dealt out her torture. Lol