Reviews for the puzzle which is Jim Kirk
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
Okay. You just can't leave off here and NOT update for 2 years. That is known as undeserved punishment :P. Noticed a few grammar and spelling errors (think you meant to say "staring" and not "starring", "you're" instead of "your", "few" instead of "phew", etc.). Interested in how you planned this to proceed with Khan, not Kodos, as the Governor of Tarsus IV. Don't think I've read a version like that before and would be looking forward to the continuing of the story. Please update!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Sooooo...noticed that it's been 2 years since this story was last updated and, seeing no 'Complete' tag on it, was wondering if you were planning on finishing it. Story looks promising, but am a little hesitant to get into it in case it has been dropped. Would love it if you continued the story, as it is cruel to post something that looks to be an interesting read only to decide later that you don't wanna finish it :( . Not nice teasing your readers like that, shame on you. Why is it that almost every time I find an interesting story it ends up being on an indefinite hiatus or dropped/abandoned? Swear it's some sorta curse or something :( . Who else thinks that this story should be continued!? Let us rise up and band together followers and likers of this budding story!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
i'd like to read more of this.
one thing: i was a bit confused because in this chapter you wrote that it was Governor Khan, but i was under the impression that the governor of Tarsus at the time had been Governor Kodos? were you changing it for the story?
Erin chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! :)
ChainedCloud chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER
DONT DISCONTINUE
XD
Erin chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Please continue this AMAZING STORY!
Kilana89 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Kodos not Khan
Otherwise interesting
MetBabe67 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Kodos? Not Khan. Thanks for the awesome story. please keep writing!
Tris Holmes chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
MysteryFury chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
The governer was Kodos not Khan...
L.N.Hatter chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Quick question, do you mean Khan as in Khan Noonien Singh, or Kudos the one responsible for the genocide on Tarsus IV? The reason I'm asking is because in the summary you used Kudos, yet in this chapter you said Khan 3 times. Just wondering?
FallingInABlazeOfLight chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I really like this story! But there are some mistakes. There are some wrong spellings (phew instead of few) and put Khan instead of Kobos. The plot itself is really good.
Summer of '69 chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
What's gonna happen?
Za Great Prussia chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
This is getting good, UPDATE.
MaraJade chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
I like your story very much and hope you write more