Reviews for Ayurnamat Theorem
Thefiskers chapter 22 . 4/14
Holy CRAP. That was amazing!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/26/2017
Hi, thank you for writing this story. Even after all those years I still feel the same pleasure from reading it. It was epic and the end was perfect
Hopeful Bloopoo chapter 22 . 12/1/2017
This is better than the canon plot line.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2017
there is beauty in your stories.
ink7blot chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT. WHOOOOOO.

I'm getting chills up my spine and goosebumps from this story. Well, it's either the story or the air conditioning, but I'm going to say it's the story because I didn't have a problem with the AC before and I'm wearing a jacket.

So before I head back to school from my little break at a coffeeshop, I wanted to let you know that I loved this first chapter and I hope that the rest of this story is just as dynamic and heart-wrenchingly beautiful as this beginning.

Lotsa love ~Scarlet
GreyRey chapter 22 . 6/27/2017
I just finished reading this for like the thousand time and it's not any less amazing. One of the best fanfictions I've ever read, like ever.
osmith88 chapter 22 . 1/28/2017
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading, or whether or not I would continue reading - but somewhere after the first few chapters I couldn't stop, you did an incredible job developing sakura and sasuke's relationship - probably the most realistic I've ever read! The whole story was so so good and it felt so true to the whole universe despite being an alternate plot. And the little sasusaku moment at the end, GAH my heart :)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
I'm speechless! This is definitely one of the best SasuSaku, no, One of the best Naruto stories I have ever read! The plot was so well written, it was not rushed and the most important: it was not the typical SasuSaku fast- pace romance you see. The characters were not ooc too, something you don't see often. This story gave me sooo many feels! I was able to feel sadness, agony and happiness along with the characters, something that I have not experienced in another fanfiction before! Totally the best story ever!
( Excuse my bad grammar. English is not my first language :-))
cherryheads chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
beautiful. it brought so many emotion. wow i'm rendered speechless now
Discordmaru chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
This need more reviews and favorites. I really enjoyed this, loved the pace set, the action, and drama. Loved the way Sakura had doubts about her strength and questioned it , but Sasuke never belittled her for it and in the end he was more than impressed. The relationship progression was natural and not ooc. Truly loved this.
no.7tranquil chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
Eh, too much angst within the plot and story itself. Sakura was moderately out of character, however you wrote Sasuke pretty well.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2016
Amazing.
MynameisASH chapter 22 . 8/20/2016
I loved it!
Kx chapter 22 . 8/12/2016
Loved the story! It was so brilliant and everyone was in character!
Kx chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
I haven't reviewed every chapter and for that I am sorry but I honestly could not stop reading XD! Brilliant story so far and we'll done!