Reviews for Ayurnamat Theorem
osmith88 chapter 22 . 1/28
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading, or whether or not I would continue reading - but somewhere after the first few chapters I couldn't stop, you did an incredible job developing sakura and sasuke's relationship - probably the most realistic I've ever read! The whole story was so so good and it felt so true to the whole universe despite being an alternate plot. And the little sasusaku moment at the end, GAH my heart :)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
I'm speechless! This is definitely one of the best SasuSaku, no, One of the best Naruto stories I have ever read! The plot was so well written, it was not rushed and the most important: it was not the typical SasuSaku fast- pace romance you see. The characters were not ooc too, something you don't see often. This story gave me sooo many feels! I was able to feel sadness, agony and happiness along with the characters, something that I have not experienced in another fanfiction before! Totally the best story ever!
( Excuse my bad grammar. English is not my first language :-))
cherryheads chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
beautiful. it brought so many emotion. wow i'm rendered speechless now
MissLL chapter 22 . 10/20/2016
This need more reviews and favorites. I really enjoyed this, loved the pace set, the action, and drama. Loved the way Sakura had doubts about her strength and questioned it , but Sasuke never belittled her for it and in the end he was more than impressed. The relationship progression was natural and not ooc. Truly loved this.
no.7tranquil chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
Eh, too much angst within the plot and story itself. Sakura was moderately out of character, however you wrote Sasuke pretty well.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2016
Amazing.
MynameisASH chapter 22 . 8/20/2016
I loved it!
Kx chapter 22 . 8/12/2016
Loved the story! It was so brilliant and everyone was in character!
Kx chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
I haven't reviewed every chapter and for that I am sorry but I honestly could not stop reading XD! Brilliant story so far and we'll done!
acebabymilky chapter 22 . 7/12/2016
Finished reading this! Really awesome, love the subtle sasusaku at the end
ochakos chapter 22 . 6/25/2016
this story warmed my heart and made feel a thousand different kinds of feelings. it was beautifully written, especially sasuke and sakura's characters. thank you for writing this, it was a joy to read this and i appreciate all the work you put in this.
schaeferkristin06 chapter 22 . 6/15/2016
I loved the ending!
Anna chapter 22 . 5/5/2016
This was the most beautiful, heart-warming story I have ever read... Thank you so much for everything!
jofro chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
One of my favourite stories yet ️ I read the whole thing twice already & considering going for a 3rd! I hope you'll continue to write more of these ️
BurningAkira97 chapter 22 . 10/26/2015