Reviews for Ayurnamat Theorem
jofro chapter 1 . 4h
One of my favourite stories yet ️ I read the whole thing twice already & considering going for a 3rd! I hope you'll continue to write more of these ️
BurningAkira97 chapter 22 . 10/26
Love it :')
KageSakura chapter 22 . 10/12
This was the most well written and realistic portrayal of Team 7 and SasuSaku that I have read in a very long time. 10/10 would read again.
ranemone chapter 22 . 9/15
Amazing, as always. Ayurnamat is a really nice word.
DiaG14 chapter 22 . 8/16
Hey! Just wanted to say that I liked your story very much. Specially the concept of "Ayurnamat" you based it upon.
I may have overthinked this, but the final message is really beautiful; and quite handy in a personal level.

Thank your for writing it!
Greets :)
pyro-rocketeer chapter 22 . 8/11
This is beautiful. Well written till the end, I like how you omitted the frivolous details and focused on the most important parts.
But god, my breath caught in my throat when I read the part about Ino and Sakura and the secret code language. That was the highlight for me.
Sasuke's development was very realistic too! Well done.
Thank you so much for writing this.
AdieBee chapter 22 . 8/7
I loved it. I love that you didn't rush their relationship, and I love the plot and that you kept them in character (especially Sasuke). There were minor grammar mistakes that were easy to ignore, and the only thing I didn't like was that you skipped the battle scene, which I was eager to read.

Congratulations, you have a fantastic story here! I couldn't stop reading.

(Sorry if my English is weird.)
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 22 . 8/7
This fic is absolutely PERFECT! Bless you and your writing talent!
An Admirer chapter 22 . 7/31
Greatest fucking fanfiction I have read in awhile. Thank you.
X.summergrey.X chapter 22 . 6/17
holy hell this was updated back in december! how did i miss that for six months!
anyways glad i can finely say this is over. lol
it was a great story, watching sakura break, going through hell and now at the end, shes getting back to her old self more with better stuff in her life, like having her team back with her, friends back with her, a love life and a better future now that konoha is on a better track, hopefully. i'm not too surprised that kakashi is the kage now. hes good for the job.
Confortare chapter 22 . 5/27
This was amazing! This deserves so much more recognition. No one was ooc, the storyline is amazing, your writing style is absolutely beautiful and I loved that you switched pov's throughout the story. I'm still in awe and I wish this was much longer! Thank you so much for this wonderful story, now I'll be on my way to stalk your other works!
Timafa12 chapter 22 . 4/15
This was a good read. It was really emotional. You portrayed the feelings really really well.
Brilliant story, brilliant writing, brilliant characterization.
Splendid. :)
MyUsedRomance chapter 22 . 3/11
I loved the personal growth Sakura had and the subtle romance they both traveled into. Together. Such perfect angsty couple. Very lovely read! Thanks for writing/posting.