Reviews for Ayurnamat Theorem
Confortare chapter 22 . 5/27
This was amazing! This deserves so much more recognition. No one was ooc, the storyline is amazing, your writing style is absolutely beautiful and I loved that you switched pov's throughout the story. I'm still in awe and I wish this was much longer! Thank you so much for this wonderful story, now I'll be on my way to stalk your other works!
Timafa12 chapter 22 . 4/15
This was a good read. It was really emotional. You portrayed the feelings really really well.
Brilliant story, brilliant writing, brilliant characterization.
Splendid. :)
Lovely
MyUsedRomance chapter 22 . 3/11
I loved the personal growth Sakura had and the subtle romance they both traveled into. Together. Such perfect angsty couple. Very lovely read! Thanks for writing/posting.
Ugh chapter 8 . 1/24
You're right you can't write Sakura. Hoping for your improvement. Right now I have to stop reading since she's out of character with all the outbursts and excessive stuttering.
nubivagantNefelibata chapter 22 . 1/24
WHAT HOW SO AMAZING HOW.
This amazing fanfiction—every chapter, every single 22 chapters dragged out the craziest emotions in me. Often I felt like sobbing my eyes out because you always describe everything so raw, but also because you write so beautifully. You are just a fantastic writer, and I've been spending hours and hours o my time reading all of your Naruto fanfictions. They're also just as amazing.
Sakura's and Sasuke's growth as individuals and together was fucking crazy fantastic. It wasn't rushed or portrayed strictly romantic. You could practically feel the tension in the air but at the same you could feel the intimacy growing between them. You wrote and spaced it out all so well! I could go on and on about how you did everything on point, and I think I will!
The whole team 7 relationship shattered my heart. It was so tense I could feel it myself. And Ino's and Sakura's friendship was right on the mark. Everything about this was perfect, perfect, PERFECT.
Thank you so much for writing this. I really enjoyed it, and I hope to read many more of your stories to come! :)
Waterlilly1688 chapter 22 . 1/21
This was the best story I have read in forever.
lollipop-chan chapter 1 . 1/20
I just read this again. i love this story. i think you got the characters down perfectly.
tragedyneverends chapter 22 . 1/14
oh my goood this is the first fic i've read this avidly in literally YEARS. like, honestly, i finished it in TWO NIGHTS. it’s like a new record for me, i think.

well, as you can see, i loved it - so much that i analyzed it rather thoroughly, which is why i noticed a few things that bothered me a bit.

first off, sakura. she was too volatile. most of the time, she was way sensitive, crying and sulking too much. the rest of the time, she was angry and violent and unstoppable. i REALLY liked her angry side tbh, but still, the changes were too drastic and extreme to be completely in-character. i know that many ugly things happened to her in this fic, that she went through a lot, but still, canon sakura is more... stable, i suppose. which is why i consider her rather ooc here. nevertheless, if this were a new character altogether, i would’ve liked her a lot, because her psychological development was believable and rather inspiring.

then, there’s sasuke, he was less ooc than sakura, in my opinion - except for his bond with naruto. they barely even spoke unless it was about/around sakura, and that isn’t right. their bond, as well as sasuke’s personal issues (about itachi, the village, his inner demons, etc) were neglected, which made it seem sort of unrealistic (in canon verse, that is). his feelings for sakura, on the other hand, were developed very well.

lastly, this is like a total AU in which tobi, kabuto and madara suddenly vanished or something, right? because, if not, it leaves sooo many plot-holes, considering it is based off canon universe.

well, anyways, i still LOVED this fic. it is wonderfully written (special props for those action scenes!). the team-seven-ness melted my heart. the characters are well developed (despite the slight ooc-ness i mentioned above), as well as the relationship between sakura and sasuke (slow, subtle, but consistent and, well, cute). so overall, great job! :)
tragedyneverends chapter 9 . 1/13
aaaaahhhfhrjd this fic is BRILLIANT i'm seriously so hooked! great job!
Amazing
TsukinoSora chapter 1 . 1/7
Oh damn, what a cool plot. I'm glad I stumbled upon this. You have such an intriguing idea here and I'm glad to have found it. My only qualm with this chapter comes from you saying that sakura wasn't wonder woman just because, for me personally, it takes me out of the story since that's a cultural phrase that doesn't make sense in naruto, like referring to sasuke as superman or nationals barman would be. However, that may just be me. This is absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for the good read, and please keep writing!
Fleeting thought chapter 22 . 12/30/2014
This story was amazing. I loved how you portrayed Sakura and her personal struggle and eventual growth. The ending was perfect. It tied everything together including the title and really the whole point of the story. I was a little afraid the epilogue would be all happy and how everything worked out, but I loved that you left some of it hanging. I feel like it was more real and fitting. Awesome job! I'm so glad I found this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
This was brilliant! I loved this! (i actually finished this story a good while ago haha) and WELL I'LL BE DAMNED HERE you're the same author that also wrote some dogs: bullets and carnage fanfics. That is two (count em' TWO) ships i adore that you've written for and have works i adore in! Much praise indeed, i love your writing! And i hope to see much more in the future! For both ships! ;D Haha