Reviews for A Girl You Knew
AmeriGirlTN chapter 44 . 9/17
Sweet LDI, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, I hope life is treating you well
Just reread this beautiful story for the third time, and I've enjoyed it even more this time. You have such a great talent that I hope you are able to write in format in your new life.

I will never tire of canon M/M and thanks so much for bringing them to life in such magnificent way. If you ever have the time...
Anba chapter 44 . 7/9
The previous reviewer must have something wrong with her/him...This is story you have written out of love for writing, and it shows. I love your complex and very human characters, and have enjoyed every minute of their long and rocky road - although their current happiness feels very fragile to them. Love the scene with Mary on the bench, feeling quiet joy. And Matthew's letter is beautiful. So thanks for sharing this wonderful story, whether life gives you an opportunity to finish it or not.
Your A/N reflects what a liar you are. Shame on you for not finishing this.
LaceyakaJewel chapter 44 . 5/31
Oh finish it please! I absolutely adore your writing. The moment Lavinia repeated what Mary was thinking gave me chills. I had a problem with the characters in the beginning and I struggled with Mack at first, but you wrote it so beautifully and woven it into the Matthew and Mary story in the end that I gave up :-). I truly love your characters and the intricacy and all the relationships weaving through and suddenly making sense in the end. Please finish it.
Pray, you will give us the next chapter.
Pandorkable chapter 22 . 3/1
I'M TOO SCARED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER. I don't know what's worse, Mack dying from the car accident (like Matthew in season 3), or him alive but Mary ending up with Matthew later on. You're killing me. but loving this fic! So glad I found it.
Pandorkable chapter 12 . 3/1
#GoMack

I don't think I can face Mack getting heartbroken or moving on with another girl. I can't believe you made me ship Mack and Mary more than I ship Mary and matthew.
Pandorkable chapter 6 . 3/1
omg Matthew was the sea monster, and now Mack is. And Mack is so adorable and ugh...You're literally giving me the materials to build my ship for Mack and Mary.
Pandorkable chapter 3 . 3/1
omg stop. I'm actually liking Mack, even though we all know he won't be endgame. I might be slowly turning into a M/M (but in this case Mack). D: /3
guest chapter 44 . 1/18
Aw, c'mon. Finish this - PLEASE! It's been over a year since you updated. Read your reviews to see how much we all love this story.
xHouse-Of-Blackx chapter 1 . 1/11
I'm seven chapters in and I stopped reading and logged in just to comment. I had to. Your writing has a beautiful flow to it and I can spend all day reading the character's inner monologue. You've captured the characters nicely and I can't wait to read more of your work. Keep writing!
Still out here and waiting...
Sugie chapter 44 . 12/20/2016
I don't know how Mary refrained from leaping across the dining room table and absolutely ripping Robert's throat out; he was so relentlessly hurtful. The end of the chapter though was as lovely as the dinner scene was brutal.

I first discovered this story a few months ago, and have just finished reading it through for the second time. It is SO achingly beautiful. Won't you please consider finishing it? As another reviewer mentioned, like Mack (LOVE him!) I'm willing to wait. This story and your writing are worth it.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/19/2016
So this fabulous story I'm reading sincère weeks and weeks had not à proper end? Anyway I liked it a lot, a lot, a lot. Am huge work. I was thrilled from the beginning to the last chapter. Could have take more but I ça understand there is other things more important in life the FF. So I'm grateful for the numerous great moments of fun I had devoring this long journay. Big, big thanks with all my gratitude for your talent and generosity! MMA
Guest chapter 44 . 10/22/2016
I've just read this for the first time yesterday and stopped at chapter 20-something before going to bed, just at the part after the motorcar accident and Matthew's contemplation of honour and dignity. You've crafted such a powerful narrative full of layers, that my mind couldn't just let it go and it literally played out in my dreams! My subconscious couldn't handle just how intricate and immersive your writing is, it had to digest it as I slept.

Alas, I've come to chapter 44, too quickly. I am greedy, and want more. More of your beautiful writing. You've given each character so much layers, and dragged them all through unimaginable depths of despair. Where I, as the reader, felt every single bit of angst, mortification, confusion, longing and hope along with the characters. I long to see how masterfully you'll give them peace and happiness, in the hopes of feeling exactly that for Mary & Matthew (the same way I've felt their pain).

Although I am a bit late to the party, seeing as this was first published in 2012(!) and last updated in late 2015, I do hope we still get to see this beautiful story's end. They do say: good things come to those who wait...so just like Mary & Matthew (& especially Mackenzie!), I shall wait.
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »