Reviews for A Girl You Knew
theMatthewReview chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Thank you for keeping this up! Matthew and Mary deserve this chance...
megspazzy chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Yay a new chapter! I love that Mary was finally able to verbalize to Matthew the feeling of "I'm so happy that I'm terrified something will go wrong," because I feel as though it's an extremely common feeling for most anyone who has gone through a trauma even remotely similar to hers.
My grandmother just died, so I know that words aren't as comforting as people want them to be, but I'm here if you need someone to talk to about your family members/anything else.
wordsafterhours chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Beyond excited for an update! Can't wait to see what comes next :)
charmedfanlover chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Beautifully written. I have missed you. Next chapter plesse!
luvgoround chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Can't stop crying and being happy at the same time. My heart is aching so much for them. So glad you're back writing this story. I miss them on tv so much.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Wow! So glad you're back. You haven't missed a step and i absolutely enjoyed the reread. I hope we're a ways from the actual end as I'm just so happy to get back to this
Jenwren chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Have missed you much. Loved the chapter, it was sweet and prefect!
ameliapemerson chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Yes! Thank you for finding the time to finish this wonderful story. We're still with you all the way. I loved it!
Ssnqrq chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
I am so glad you decide not to drop this amazing story. Nice chapter as usual and please, no more pain for M/M please!
Guest chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Such a great chapter! Well worth the wait. I'm hoping that now that they've worked many of their issues, it will be smooth sailing from now on!

I'm still here, and I'll be excited to read whatever else you choose to share with us!
jenninthecity chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
SO happy to see an update for this piece! I loved how happy/scared Mary is. She's afraid to even want this even though she really really wants. That she noticed Matthew's face at all is so telling. And I love Matthew for not getting it right but trying so hard to figure it out on the fly. I really hope this is the beginning of Mary and Matthew's happy beginning.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Very glad you're back. Still love this. Was worth sticking through poor old Mack to have Matthew and Mary together...well nearly!
CanuckGirl2 chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
So lovely. One of my fave stories. Thank you for the update.
xRaela chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
So glad to see you're back

And what a perfect chapter to return with. The tenderness between then was beautiful and so well written. This story has always been fantastic
Daniela chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Of course, it must be a happy ending! They love each other. And there's a baby! Everything else is just details. I wish a little more optimism in this story. After all, what is happiness? Love, child, health. Mary and Matthew have it.
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »