Reviews for A Girl You Knew
TNMMRR chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Oh gosh, can't wait to see what is in that letter. This one is going to be a doosey isn't it? I don't dislike this Matthew though, yet anyways. He is very much himself in my opinion. Deeply confused.
adrielmoonstar chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Excellent story. I like that Mary decided to break the cycle, and that Matthew feels like a possession.

I wouldn't have wanted her to end up with Sir Richard, because I think he would end up abusing her. But I did sort of agree with him when he characterized Matthew as "a villain". And I think that Matthew deserved some unhappiness for making poor Lavinia into the consolation prize.
acct-delted chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Matthew drinking to help his problems is new.

And Lavinia annoys me. Greatly.
downtonlove chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
...I WANT MORE! I love this and i'm on the edge of my couch with every single sentence you write. This is soooooo good! Please, please update soon!
Keriannerae chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I absolutely love this. Mary's strength of character is beautiful to behold: she should indeed get to write her own story. Please please PLEASE continue: I have to know how Mary and Matthew get from here to a happy ending!
Julie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Loved it! Hope there will be more.
agatefleur chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Love the premise of the story! Do continue, and I would love to know Mary's plans.
acv315 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Please continue this! My curiosity demands to know what happenes next!
Although I love Matthew and Mary together, I would like to see what would happen if Mary had gone off on her own.
virtualclutter chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oooh, what an interesting premise. I'm very intrigued where you are going with this!
RuesSong chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Off to a wonderful start! I can't wait to see where this story goes. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter of Grace as well.
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Totally intrigued by this scenario. Sadly enough I believe Mary is right, they are like magnets and if they want some chance to go on with their lives, learning to leave without the other as they must, she definitely needs to leave Downton. Glad you made her realise she also need to leave Richard in order to take hold on her life once and for all.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
hillevi chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So lovely! And super sad, please do continue this.
The Belle of La Rochelle chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
A beautiful beginning. Please continue.
Anonymous Again chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I like this even more than Grace. The true sadness of this is in the inevitable...I like how Mary turns her back on it. The part where you described what their affair WOULD be like was heartwrenching and I thought you used repetition very well.
R. Grace chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Brilliant beginning! Mary the storm braver, resolved and determined, ready to write her own story. I love it! Can't wait to see where you're going with this!
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 .. Last Next »