Reviews for A Girl You Knew
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I didn't expect to like this at all! But I'm pleasantly surprised to be rooting for Mary to get the hell away from Matthew. For now anyway...
IHeartCedricDiggory chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This is an interesting take on Mary/Matthew, I'm really liking it already. Can't wait to see how Matthew reacts when he comes back to find Mary gone. As for Mary, it's nice that she realises that she needs to move on and find her own happiness. After so much heartache, and with him married, it's time for her to chase after her own happiness and hopefully, in the meantime, it will make Matthew realise what he missed out on when he gave her up. Can't wait for the next chapter.
mbee11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Chapter 1 made me sad but it was beautifully written and I'm super interested to see where you go with this. I'm not sure that this particular scenario has been explored very much here so it is always nice to read something from a new angle. Glad to see you back around again! I can't wait to see what you come up with both in this universe and Grace world as well!
TNMMRR chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
of course we want more...
ehbiencherie chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I like it! I understand what you mean when you say that it is important to distinguish this story from Grace, and I can see how one could subconsciously place this story within the universe of Grace. For instance, I love how you've given Mary a strong conviction for taking action in whichever manner she will eventually deem appropriate, much like how the Mary of Grace does.

I think you've done a good job getting inside Mary's head and unfolding her thought pattern for leaving Matthew (although I know that eventually, things will end up for the best). Love love love your writing, and can't wait to read more, both of this story, and of Grace. x
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 97 104 105 106 107