Reviews for A Girl You Knew
Speetsy chapter 42 . 10/9/2014
I wish I could link that gif of Rose from Titanic saying "It's been 84 years" cuz dayum girl. Despite that sentiment, I honestly can't remember if I've read this chapter before. I just started reading from where you linked and I know I've read most of that. Pretty sure I read a chapter where Mary confessed she was preggo and I was all, girl, you know how I just *adore* pregnancy fics. Anyway, I'm glad you're working on this story again. No worries about when you'll update next. The occasional reminder that you are working on it is good for me. Some stories just stop and it's unjust. Thanks for caring, if that's really what I'm trying to say. *non creepy ghost hug*
Guest chapter 42 . 9/27/2014
Please update! I know you will do it (I read your tumblr)!
Robyn chapter 42 . 8/23/2014
When are you going to finish this? Please finish
Sofie chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Wow! You are such a talented writer!
alittlebookish chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Lavinia's good girl behaviour sometimes annoy me, but there's no reason to dislike her, she's suffering a lot anyway. And Matthew at the table, most discrete than I expected!
alittlebookish chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Mack, a naughty boy... Happy to see this different Mary!
alittlebookish chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Matthew is in a deep hole...
And I have a soft spot for Cora and Robert and loved the "Exactly" from Violet! hahaha
alittlebookish chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
aah Mack, you seem to be so much better for her than Matthew... And the disgusting Emily! I can't stop reading this story!
alittlebookish chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
aaaah Perseus is far away, but I still love Mack!
alittlebookish chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Lavinia is being gorgeous! Matthew is a mess hahaha poor Matthew, I don't know what to think about him, so complex, but I do wonder how you will manage a happy ending from this hahaha
PS: loving Mack!
alittlebookish chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
wow, great Lavinia! I like her, but I prefer Mary obviously. so anxious about the letter!
alittlebookish chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
I admire her for not crying after receving his letter, I mean, I would cry. A lot.
I loved Mack, he seems the right one to make her take her mind out of Matthew...
I loved her telegram! STOP MATTHEW!
alittlebookish chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
aaaaah Matthew, comparing Lavinia to Mary is the same as comparing water to wine, it's most unfair with your wife! I like this human Matthew so much! such a wonderful story!
alittlebookish chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I'm super starting to like MM, and this kind of drama is what I'm looking for. I do want to see what will happen! Mary being a queen, as always. I also don't know what to think about Matthew, because it isn't his fault, actually, it's nobody's fault (if you want to blame someone, blame Rosamund!), but Matthew will always be so perfect and awesome that I can't not like him! Already heard this is one of the best MM ever, anxious to read!
c3lia chapter 42 . 7/6/2014