Reviews for A Girl You Knew
c3lia chapter 42 . 7/6/2014
nice chapter! :)
darkblueyank chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Hi there. This chapter is still sitting in my email inbox because I can't bear to send this story away. I am so hoping that you will continue with it and bring our Mary and Matthew to a place where they can begin their lives together.
Keriannerae chapter 42 . 4/30/2014
As always, this was a beautiful chapter. This has become one of my favourite MxM stories, and I eagerly anticipate every update.
excuse.my.muse chapter 42 . 4/25/2014
This is a rollercoaster with no seatbelts or handlebars added. You created a character I loved, then killed him, much like those horrible writers killed off Matthew on the show. You made me hate Matthew, then fall in love all over again with him. I feel like Mary going through all this. I adore this story and I can't wait for more :D
sweetlikevanillais chapter 40 . 4/24/2014
Continue please!
sweetlikevanillais chapter 42 . 3/18/2014
i love this! so good
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
Excellent exploration of the complexity and shifting nature of all the emotions involved. Loved the ending. Totally sticking with you to the end! :)
Alexa chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
Please, La Donna Ingenua, not complicate it to them. Do not give unnecessary distress. They love each other, they will have a baby and everything else is just details (as Tom said). Show us finally reap a smiling Mary with positive thinking. Show a little more enthusiasm.
Jess chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
Perfect that's mary and u wrote her perfectly
viscountessmary chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
I did wonder if she was pregnant reading the past chapters and now that she is, I'm really glad for it. M/M are the kind of people who will never stop arguing, even if they've finally admitted that they really love each other. So the pregnancy is a good thing to make sure that they don't fight and postpone the wedding, or get cold feet, or any numbers of things that they could find a way to argue over.
I really liked Mary throughout this whole chapter, but I'm a bit disappointed with Matthew's reaction. I did expect him to be shocked and speechless, but I never expected him to be so angry because she didn't tell him. I actually thought he might get worried, but not in an angry way... I actually thought he would want to talk or something. But anyway, that last scene totally makes up for it.
Can't wait for ch43! But I can't believe there are only 6 chapters left :(
Keep up with the good job X
Sarah chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter and seeing Mary work through this the discovery of her pregnancy. I can't wait to read the rest!
megspazzy chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
I love the honesty Mary showed in her letter to Sybil, and that she felt compelled to write to Mack's family as well. I would hate to be in Mary's situation, particularly not knowing when to expect the baby to be coming, but at least she's being as honest as possible with Matthew despite her worry over the circumstances.
golden12 chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
The most important part of this chapter? I think the lines "I love you. Trust me. She realizes she does."
Amazing chapter, so much to look forward to. Mary's letter to Mack's family was sweet, and almost heartbreaking. It was a kind gesture, to tell them herself, goodness that would be a difficult letter to write. And, of course, she wrote to Sybil, and let her know that she needs her. I am looking forward to seeing where you take us. It's never dull!
Lala Kate chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
So much to consider for them now. But I am thrilled he found her as she walked away, to reassure her when she feels so very vulnerable. Of course, Mary would internalize everything-that is how she operates. I really wish these two could leave Downton. They would be free and happy in Ireland or America where they could live without judgment and move forward with fewer restraints. But that is not their destiny, I am sure, although you do have a knack for surprising us. I shall now await the next update with eagerness as I always do. :)
Guest chapter 42 . 3/16/2014
What?! You took 42 chapters to get HERE and you're going to straighten it ALL out in 6? I'll be here for all of them.
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »