Reviews for A Girl You Knew
Katydid42 chapter 32 . 4/15/2016
So sad. :( but Tom's shock made this chapter light as well as heavy. Good balance!
Katydid42 chapter 23 . 4/15/2016
I knew it had to happen for this story but it is still so sad. And the poor baby! Ah. Good chapter! I have missed Sybil and her bluntness.
Katydid42 chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
Good for Lavinia. She deserves the best she can have and I would love to see Lavinia the Lioness.
Katydid42 chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
New reader here! I am loving this story and Mack is just the adorable fluff that I need right now. He's so sweet and earnest with Mary and I think has mellowed her out some. I could deal with some one shots of them :) Nervous for this next chapter though! Love this piece and so happy that there's so much left to be read! Bring it on!
Guest chapter 44 . 4/4/2016
Still out here and breathlessly waitin for an update!
Guest chapter 44 . 3/10/2016
Looking (even at 75) forward to your next chapter.
Camilla10 chapter 18 . 3/8/2016
I confess I skipped the first part. It was too painful. Now I am reading.
Camilla10 chapter 44 . 2/6/2016
Do tell me you will update.
ShippingMaryandMatthewForever chapter 44 . 1/28/2016
Please update soon!
melissa357 chapter 44 . 1/20/2016
LDI you are amazing! I Absolutely loved this story, I read it all in one day :)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/16/2016
OMG just reread the chapter in which Mac dies and now I am crying and oooooooooh! Thanks for this story, it's wonderful!
ConfusedArchaeologist chapter 44 . 1/4/2016
Wow. So I just read through this all in one go and now it's three in the morning and I really should have stopped hours ago, but i've been through so many emotions! At the beginning I didn't see at all how Mary and Matthew could have ended up together, even though you said they would - the way you wrote their hatred was so incredible and then Mack, I loved Mack! I really didn't want him to die, but I guess I knew he had to... And I was so proud of Lavina, for getting the divorce - I hope she is happy now! And just wow, sorry I can't be more coherent, but I'm looking forward to the final chapters!
MMshipper chapter 44 . 1/4/2016
Dear author, can I have an update? It's an amazing story and deserves the continue,
timeandpixiedust chapter 44 . 12/29/2015
I've read this fic twice so far, and I love it. It's such a different scenario for them, and reading how they grow and finally fall together in a good relationship is the greatest thing. I'm so happy you decided to continue this, because it's one of the best stories out there.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/17/2015
So glad you're back. I've been re-reading to prepare for this chapter and I forgot just how much I enjoy your writing. Thank you so much. It's a gift. Please continue!
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »