Reviews for A Girl You Knew
redpeony chapter 44 . 12/2/2015
Oh I have missed this story so much! Thank you for picking it back up!
virtualclutter chapter 44 . 12/2/2015
So happy you've started updating this again, and it's such a beautiful (if harrowing) chapter too! Looking forward to more. :)
Nenski chapter 44 . 12/2/2015
So so glad you updated! I was always hoping that you would someday, so thank you! Ugh, I hate Robert. But I loved Matthew's love letter. Can't wait for the next update!
dragonfairy2360 chapter 44 . 12/2/2015
Oh my! I had almost forgotten about this story. It has been a while and I had almost forgotten the whole story but after reading this chapter for a bit I remembered some of the plot line. I will probably go back to the beginning and reaquaint myself. Yours is one of my favorite fanfictions for Downton Abbey. The emotion in this chapter was fantastic and that letter made me swoom just a bit. Can't wait to see what you have in store. Welcome back!
lilyrowan1 chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
Ever since I saw on tumblr that you were working again on AGYK, I've been checking to see if it had posted-YAY! Thank you so much! This chapter is achingly beautiful. You meant it when you said you were going to lance every abscess, but it's all right, it's good, because it only makes Matthew and Mary's love stronger. And Matthew's love letter-oh, my heart. I cannot wait for an update to this wonderful story.
strawberrygal chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
Absolutely fantastic chapter! I am so glad you're back. Keep up the good work!
Jenwren chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
So pleased to see you back. This is one of my all time favourite stories and this chapter was prefect. Loved it! More please!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
Wonderful! I'm so happy to see an update from you. The way you've shown the growth of both Mary and Matthew is so great. But what's truly magnificent is Mary's confrontation with Robert. No matter how much one has grown, there is something different with a parent, and I think you've captured that here. I'm so glad you're back, you're one of the most talented writers on this site. I hope you're well, and I look forward to the next chapter!
ZoeyBridget chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
I was very pleased to see an update to this marvelous story, and I'm anxious for more. I loved the relationship between Matthew and Mary in this chapter...so touching. Your writing always moves me so much. Brava!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
Oh that love letter. So so very sweet. So so very Matthew. LOVED IT and the entire chapter. So very happy to see you back.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
Looking so forward to an update. Please work on the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
I literally gasped when I saw this chapter posted. It is most welcome. You have not lost your touch- it was lovely and I will eagerly await the next chapter. Fantastic!
LoverandaFighter chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
Great ch!
CanuckGirl2 chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
Oh, this is beautiful! And worth the wait. Thank you. :)
Apollo888 chapter 44 . 12/1/2015
Glad to see you back. The way you write them standing together almost makes up for all the trials and tribulations you put them through when they were apart, but I know you felt it necessary, and so that is all that matters. Looking forward to the rest.
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »