Reviews for A Girl You Knew
kaos2405 chapter 43 . 10/14/2014
Love it! I've missed this story updated soon
cowherderess chapter 43 . 10/14/2014
I hope Mary and Matthew's happy ending is finally happening! There seems to be potential for it to go very wrong but I hope it doesn't-they deserve a happy ending after so long, poor babies.

I'm sorry to hear that your life has been so tumultuous lately but I'm glad to see you back!
Downton.fangirl chapter 43 . 10/13/2014
How adorable and happy and heartbreaking that chapter was! You are such an amazing writer and this story is just amazing!
LoverandaFighter chapter 43 . 10/13/2014
Always been here. Great ch
Nenski chapter 43 . 10/13/2014
I will follow this story (and any Downton story you write) til the end! So glad you're back!
redpeony chapter 43 . 10/13/2014
I'm so glad you haven't forgotten this story! I'm sorry your life has been so chaotic, and I hope for a calmer time to come for you. I am a little nervous about the next chapter for these two. Things seem so perfect right now, and I am hoping for no more detours on their way to a happy ending. Please?
c3lia chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
I dont really remember some details of your story... Are Mary and Robert at odds? why?
anyway, it's good to have you back. celia
Apollo888 chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Still here. This same scene would have been angst filled and divisive earlier on in this story, but here it's so lovely and redeeming and real - they've been through so much that they know what's truly important and are willing to voice it. I enjoyed the scene with Cora at the end, a nice contrast and sort of a reminder that this is a happy time for them despite everything.
Speetsy chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Dayummmm it's been like a few days since my last review and gurlllll, you came back with a bang- literally. Ugh seeing them trying to put themselves back together is heartbreaking in a beautiful kind of way. What you're going through in your personal life sounds terrible and I wish you strength during this rough time. Matthew and Mary must be a bit of a welcome distraction to a point anyway. *ghost hugs* hang in there and I'll be floating right behind you. *spooky*
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss. You have no idea just HOW excited I was to open my inbox and see an update from you. I don't recall if I have left a review before but I LOVE YOUR STORY. PLEASE FINISH IT! (That's not an angry caps... but a super giggly, high pitched, girly pleading voice caps...) Take all the time you need - I will definitely not pressure you - but I so look forward to this story. It's very, very real... and they are very, very real...and this makes me feel all of the emotions, completely. Thank you. (No please don't scare us... we're on the edges of our seats for something good to happen...)
excuse.my.muse chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
You came back to us! :) I do love this story and it makes me vibrate with happiness to see it updated (though I just ate some candies so that might explain some of the giddiness). This story is still so good and despite the obviously dour mood in this chapter I love the ending of hope. I can't wait for their marriage, they deserve it after all this time apart and unhappy.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
Thanks for taking the time to give us an update (you have been sorely missed *hugs*). Love that they are finally coming around and being honest with each other. Glad to see Matthew happy :)

Just one teeny weeny nit pick - the word okay is rather American. I know it's no big deal, but just can't help imagining M/M speaking with an American accent whenever I read words like fall, sidewalk and diaper in a British context. :)

Anyway, anxiously and patiently awaiting your next update!
dragonfairy2360 chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
You're back! Its been so long I had to go back and re read a few chapters to remember : p Loved this one, can't wait to see what you have next.
PelirrojaBiu chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
I missed the two of them so much! Fantastic chapter.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/12/2014
I so enjoy your writing and have loved this story from the beginning. I hope they get their happy ending and this chapter was fantastic. Thank you!
1,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »