Reviews for The Stamp
pandora vanity chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
i love this fic!
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
dammit! do a sequel on this!
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Very good! I am sooooooooo looking forward to the next chapter! Please, Oh Please, Please update real soon!
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I like that I recognize many of the names of the reviewers... I liked this very much! Please update soon!
Alice out!
Addicted-Animater99 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
UPDATE SOOOOOONN! TODAY! UPDATE TODAY FOR MY BIRTHDAYYY!
BerserkerNobody chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I got an account now! I was "A housewife", but now I'm HomunculusInsanity! I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, it took me an extremely long time to find your story again.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
wow this is one of the best roy eds ive read i mean the carictars arnt to ooc (i think thats right if not sorry) and i just like your righting style keep it up i will be looking for updates k. dont disapoint me!
lawlietlivesforever chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Hi! I just found your story and I think it's really cute. You've got quite a talent for writing there...
Anyways, UPDATE MORE! PLEASE!
Or I will pretend to be Roy in science class again to satisfy my cravings for that rather sexy fucker. (On a side note, not a good idea to snap when you've just done a frog dissection and your gloves are covered in unknown bodily fluids)
But the point is... I love your story!
Also, check out my story wrongful hearts for some roy/ed action!
Quinn1989 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Ed and Roy will not know what hit them.

One fact that startles me:

You say Al has his body finally back.
At the same time you say Ed is 12 and Roy is 26 meaning it is the age of the beginning.

With one is right?

Quinn
joruni chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Hyaaaaa! This is amazing! Have I already said that I like your writing style? No? Okay, then I'm saying it now! I loooove your work.
Give us more! I want to see more of desperate Roy and Ed! I want to know what Riza and Al will do with them! I want another chapter!
Love you honey.
A housewife D chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
i wuv it! enough to not spell words correctly! I love the entire way this was plotted out, from the first chapter to the second! I can't(well, I can) wait for the next chaptah!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Oh my, Roy is a bad bad adult, better take responsibility for what he just did.
Shizaki Kuro chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
LOL i love this so far, Who knew Roy loved stamps so much, LOL just kidding!
Anyway Please update soon!
AnimeWolf56 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
this is really good so far. keep up the good work!
RubySaphireMoon chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
hehehe. It's only one P. I know it's spelled wrong, but whatever. Haters gonna hate. Keep up the good work!
*RSM