Reviews for His
The Ravenclawed Demigod chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
OH GOD THE ANGST
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
...don't mind me I'm just drowning in a puddle of my own tears and my heart has just broken into a thousand pieces because that last line just killed me inside
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
NO NO NO
THEY DIE TOGETHER
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Why?! NOOOOOOO! Ok, I have to admit, you are a REALLY good writer! But the Percabeth feels, I just, CAN'T EVEN
Percyjacksonfan3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I should kill you for the ending... but it was so beautiful I don't think I can.
(I'm not a crazy lady, I just really need HoH to get here)
wewriteourowndemons chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I was like AWWWW and then I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
what!? nooooo!? -i loved it nonetheless-
BookLove chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
WHAT. NO. STOP KILLING MY BABIES. YOU FORGOT TO EDIT AT THE END THERE. YOU ACCIDENTALLY KILLED PERCY.
moose-a-bella chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
you're a great writer, but that was a really depressing ending. If Rick Riordan ever wrote life for Annabeth and Percy when they marry (and they better marry) and Percy died, I would hate him forever.
WisestOwl chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Whoa. The feels- to much.. Urgh, I can't even- oh man. "A story so short and yet... I cannot stop the bittersweet feelings beating both my brain, and my heart."
GirlHayley chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I started crying a little. Sad, but cute.
Hayley Goth
Iris' Daughter chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I was happy for a second when you said the baby's name was Cassie, and, as you know, is what I named Percy and Annabeth's daughter.
SOOOO HAPPY!

Then Percy died. Literally sobbing my eyes out. (I'm quoting you.)
Shaper of Winds chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Yeah I cried again. It's kind of becoming a tradition huh?
Gwen chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You just took my heart, turned it into glass with happy percabeth-ness and then threw against the wall shattering it into a million tiny shards of fangirl sorrow. If I was a Time Lord both my hearts would be broken. I just want to DIE now! omigosh... I'm speechless. Wow. Just wow.
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
3. Perfection. Seriously this is like every Percabeth moment that could ever exist in like 1,072 words. WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS?!