Reviews for Never Trust a Duck
BlackDiamond13 chapter 1 . 2/16
Apparently, not only was Will right about the ducks, he was right about demon pox. So his conspiracy theories do end up being right. Poor Jem, he has to deal with Will being smug about being right.
wir-sind-die-LOKI chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Yay! Herondales all hate ducks!
Emily Koenig chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love this xD
The Silence Breaker chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Haha! Love it!
ClockWorkShadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love Will and his duck antics! It's so adorable. And amazing work. Brilliant idea to put him on a rock. Reminds me of someone standing on a chair because of a mouse.
37XPeeta chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Too cute! Aww, adorable:) The Heronstairs feels;)
Their personalities were perfect:) Made me laugh-giggle the whole time:))
Keep on Writing!
Hugs and Chocolate!
Shey chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
this was a very cute story. Nice work. Their personalities were on the dot! :D It's a very funny story.
Stunsail chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Katty, this is fantastic! I was giggling at every line! I LOVE IT!
FloridaGirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Will and his anatidaephobia (I looked up the fear of ducks) are so amusing to read about. I kind of wonder if Will and Jem ever got into a debate- since they never seem to argue- over weither ducks are monsters or nice, since Jem said he really likes ducks. Of course Jem other than: Yanlo,yin fang, and the slums likes everything and everyone.
omnom33 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
ha! LOL! had a smile on my face from the time i read the description, and it just grew as i read more. the hatred must run in the herondale blood. i wonder if jace and clarys child (if they have a boy) would hate ducks? naturaly, or if jace would teach him to...