Reviews for Heartbeats
peanutbutterkat chapter 1 . 5/29
I loved the story. You did an amazing job.
jerel chapter 5 . 3/6
Maybe not noodles but "Ramen Logan" isn't bad.
Ravenheart308 chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Write one about the wedding!MORE CHAPTERS!
Ravenheart308 chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
AWWWWWWW!
Ravenheart308 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Love the poetic end!And sorry uf my typings crappy,I have a slighty thumb here,so pitty me
Searching for Serenity chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
This was such a wonderful story! It was extremely well-written, I thought you captured all the characters perfectly, and I appreciated that you give a realistic depiction of pregnancy and childbirth (so many stories don't). I loved the ending! It left me with a warm, fuzzy, happy feeling. Keep writing, you have a real gift!
BartWLewis chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Great story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
good
ailem2707 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Querid PVB , deberías tomar clases de español , lo que dicen Mas y Menos no es más que una sarta de incoherencias , pero en general adoré el fic ;)
Jujubee chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Very interesting story.
lover chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
Yes you must name the child after noodles, the delicious earth !
fantasylover4evr chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Awwwww! I LOVE IT :D :D
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2013
OMG THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME is started to cry when Alexander was born and when raven said he would marry beast lol PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel
Kate chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Yes you must name the child after the best food on the planet, noodles!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Thank goodness you have some sense of grammar and spelling rules. The last fanfic I read had the absolute worst grammar and spelling I have ever seen. I mean it was SHIT. And I almost never use that word.
I'm not sure about the small one's name. But, in my mind, I have it set in stone that they have twin girls at first, fraternal twins, of course, and then later they have a boy. Their names are Krissa, Mercy, and Mike. (Some people call him Mich.) Yeah, that's the way I always have it. I'm going to have a story with those particular characters soon, but right now, I just got this account, so I'm trying like a starter story first. If you want to read it (although I don't see why you would, it's not very good) it's a Teen Titans Thanksgiving. The name has pretty much nothing to do with the story except that they're going to have a big - no, huge - Thanksgiving dinner at the end and it's almost Thanksgiving now. So yeah. The end. I'm done. :)