Reviews for I want to see you smile
crystaltonics chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
It is shockingly adorable
kittykat65203 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
excellent! cant wait to read more
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Loved this! Sequel?
blackrose14600 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
this was a really cool fanfiction
screamingoutalovesong chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was amazing! Haha loved how your wrote these two! Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
.GOD. This is amazing, one of the best things i have read in all my life and i must admit this is the first Harley-Joker Fanfic i read but it is insanely good. You seem to really get the Joker and the things he does and says in your story are PERFECT. Your Harley is sweet and i understand how she feels about the Arkham inmates being mistreated. This was an absolute pleasure to read! Can't wait to read you're other ones... thankyou sooooooooooooo much for writing them, i am definitely a fan! :D
Harley Loves Mistah J chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really hope you add another chapter to this story! I love it
Alyx chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
OMG! I loved this story so much! I really like the part were he's tickleing her! that really sounds like something he would do! A very good true J&H fan fic! loveditloveditlovedit!3
Jfan7154 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is the first story that I read by you and in my opinion is only second to "Cry". I like how you portrayed Harley as an actual doctor and not some blonde child who somehow gets to work at Arkham. I could seriously read this again and again. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more from you!
A fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Love these stories. As a joker and Harley Quinn fan I say keep it up.
HQ chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I don't usually read fan fiction, but I quite liked this one. For improvement, I would suggest double checking the spelling.. like 'your' into 'you're' and 'barrow' into 'borrow'. :)
jjhatter chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Harley Quinn and Joker are the epitome of unsteady romance. I've always believed that, deep down, Joker DOES love "Harley-Girl." This story may not be canonical, but it does show their relationship perfectly, and at an early stage no less! Rare and golden! This will most definitely go on my favorites list!
allieslost2793 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
WOW! That was really good! I love how you made him boyish and innocent yet sexy and seductive at the same time! I loved this! I really liked the part where he kisses her and then throws her into the wall... this was a very Joker thing to do! This story was incredible! Write more! D
PoisonousAngel chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I know it's been forever since you've written this, but I have to say that it was just wonderful. :)
CherryBlossom006 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
hehehe i love it, except the fact he ruined the moment by throwing her to the wall...but its the jocekr, XD what can i ask for..

i liked the fact she sees in him some kind of inocense nobody else can see! :)