Reviews for Black Cat
Anne chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Really cute
ilarual chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
If you ever feel like continuing this (which you really, REALLY should) I'll be more than happy to sit here and gush over it. It's rather magnificent, actually. I need more of this AU like a fish needs water.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
oh my go blair woot good kitty
now i just need to get a blair so she can lead me to my maka i need a maka and i love cats
if only this worked
oh well nice story
Odat chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is fantastic. Lovely and simple premise and their interactions are great. Really excited to see where you take this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
AAW it's so cute! I hope you decide to continue!
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Wow I love this! You did an excellent job keeping them perfectly in character. I love the subtle details and how well you captured the quiet enjoyment they get out of one another's company. It's a fantastic read, and I'm so glad I stumbled on it! Great job.
arosei chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is one of the few stories that I actually see Blair shine through! People usually make her the bad guy but she's not horrible, she just... loves her sexuality lol. I hope you continue this because it ended on a cliffie to me! Plus, I think you could do a lot with this plot! (just plz don't make it overly fluffy or smutty) haha, so... plz make it more than a oneshot!
Kitryna chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Very cute! Of all the AU's I've read, this is top tier. It's cute and fluffy without getting spoiled by all the dirty. It would be an excellent story to see continued, but it also works very well on its own. :] Keep up the awesomeness.
DauntlessSoul chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Please continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! That's such a great concept you have. I'm kind of annoyed I didn't think of something like that. So give us more chapters!
lady00rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Well if you are looking for reason to continue, look no further. I would love to see how this "ends". Even if it was just a two part story. Another chapter about them realizing there feelings or figuring out the cats intentions would be awesome. So please continue.
YinYangButterfly chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
There is definitely room to cotinue this! I would love to see where you take it! Blaire's personality shines in this!
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
It does work as a one shot, quite well. But I'd still really like to read more of this if you decided to continue it further. I'd like to know just how aware of things Blair is (is she our regular witch-Blair incognito?), and just what she thinks of this whole situation.
Also, thank you for suit!Soul. I still maintain that Soul rocks a suit better than just about ANYONE in the entire anime world, let alone the show.
Wandering Lilly chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Blair you sneaky little cat, I love you!

I squealed like a fangirl reading this xD dunno why though, it isn't that romantic... Fangirlness over my OTP, I guess.
Anyway, this was really cool*-* I hope you continue it, but no pressure:)
Once again, I loved Blair in this*-*!

Greetings,
Lilly.
The High-Fives For Nothing chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aww, I really like this. It really interesting and cute and it makes me happy so you should continue it. :)