Reviews for Something To Remember Me By
theprofessorandmaryann chapter 29 . 3/30
the world needs more chapters like tis
theprofessorandmaryann chapter 30 . 3/13
awesome
Haley chapter 16 . 2/8
Was the word 'awesome' a word during this time?
Lilly McMissile chapter 29 . 6/14/2013
Aw... So sweet! :)
Lilly McMissile chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
aw.. :)
Henrietta chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Oh, Mary Ann is pregnant! I'd love to see more written from her and Roy's point of view during this time!
Teobi chapter 17 . 3/5/2013
Saturday morning arrived. Igor came to pick Ginger and Audrey up in his minivan. He was dressed in jeans and a Hawaiian shirt and was wearing sneakers.

"You look very Western," Ginger, who was wearing a dress and flats, told him.

"After all these years I am fully integrated now." Igor laughed.

- I can just picture him in a Hawaiian shirt and sneakers! GORGEOUS! He really was a hunk and a half, mmm.

"I work for space program, like I did in Soviet Union."

"How'd you meet your wife?" asked Audrey.

"She work in immigration office."

- LOL!

The Disneyland trip was wonderful, reminded me of the one and only time I ever went to Disney in Florida when I was 15. LOOVED Space Mountain and The Haunted Mansion, and my Dad got sick on the Teacups ride! The TEACUPS RIDE! LOOL!

Awww, I'm really hoping for an Igor/Ginger ruinion here, hint hint, wedding. Audrey would have a proper family at last :)
Teobi chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
I'm so glad that Igor and Ginger were reunited and he got to meet his daughter!
Teobi chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
"Which one of those four men is your father? That's something we've all been wondering."

- Awww! Poor Ginger. It's not her fault she's irresistible. But it's not even one of those four men, it's someone else! A hunky Russian. I wonder if he'll ever find out he's a Daddy? A beautiful Russian/American baby would do wonders for International Relations, especially in the 60s!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Very cute!
Supernova750 chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I really like this! Gilligan's Island is one of my favorite shows and this is adding a seemingly whole new angle to it :) I hope to see more of this!
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Great chapter! Of course Ginger would want her to be in show business. But I like how she was interested in science and nature.

And how sweet of her to ask Ginger if Gilligan was her father!
Teobi chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
"Is Gilligan my daddy?" asked Audrey.

- I wish, lol. (I still smile at Gilligan in the beginning of this story, offering to marry Ginger so the baby would have a father. Bless him, especially knowing how scared he used to be of Ginger!)

Also really liked the bit with the butterfly, and the Professor's explanation of why she couldn't keep it in a jar forever. Quite right, Roy.

And of course this bit- 'Gilligan and Mary Ann spent hours using seashells or small pebbles to illustrate adding and taking away.'

I'm such a sucker for MAG, however fleeting, as I think you are more of a MAP shipper, so that was a nice touch. Thanks :)

T x
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
I really like how Mary Ann is like a second mother to Audrey.

And that last bit with Mary Ann and the Professor. So cute. Before we know it THEY'LL be getting hitched and having a baby...
Teobi chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
So Gilligan's out of the story and the Professor's in? I'm sad.