Reviews for Something To Remember Me By
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
Aw! That's so sweet! So THAT'S what he was doing.
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
Ginger, do you realize what could happen between those two?

I always kind of thought that Mary Ann would be a little jealous that it was Ginger's baby and not hers...
Teobi chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
aww, Gilligan! He wants to hold the baby! 'Ginger let Gilligan hold the baby first, as she had promised. She showed him how to support the baby's neck so that it wouldn't fall back.

"Hi, Audrey," Gilligan cooed, peering into the tiny, red, wrinkled face. "She smiled at me!" he exclaimed a minute later.'

Most adorable image ever. Baby Audrey, meet Uncle Willie!

And then he kissed her cheek before saying goodbye. I'm so happy the baby was born healthy, even though poor Mary Ann had to deliver it by herself :)
EveningInHornersCorners chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Just me, but I'd think that Mary Ann might have some midwifery experience. Is that incorrect grammar?
Teobi chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Awww, Gilligan! "He couldn't be more excited about it if he were the father of the baby himself," Ginger remarked to Mary Ann one day.

- Hmmm. I just had a 'Ginger/Gilligan' moment. I think it would be so sweet if Gilligan fathered a child!

As for Igor..."I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better."

In Soviet Russia, love makes you! Shame he didn't stay for cuddles though. Poor Ginger. A big bear of a man like that looks like he'd be good at cuddling. (And other things.)

Love the way Gilligan comes running to feel the baby kick! And gently puts his hand on Ginger's abdomen, still asking all his sweet little questions.

And then becomes jealous again. "Why'd you let him put a baby inside you, Ginger?"

Not very delicate, is he? Talk about putting Ginger on the spot. But it looks like our Gilligan might be harbouring a secret crush on the movie star. After all, she pays him special attention (even though she only does it when she wants something), and it must be flattering for a boy like Gilligan who doesn't have much confidence where women are concerned.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Teobi chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
GILLIGAN! He's so very precious! Not only is he completely awed by the fact Ginger has a baby inside her- "I think it's really neat!", he's kind enough to offer to marry her so that she won't be embarrassed by her single status. I smiled at his innocent suggestion to find Igor and get him to do the right thing. His innocence is so wonderful!

"...the baby is very tiny right now. It's about the size of your thumbnail," Ginger told him. "It'll grow very quickly over the next few months."

Gilligan stared at his thumbnail in awe. "You mean I was this tiny once?"

Ginger laughed. "All of us were," she told him.

It's sad that the Howells are ignoring her though. I guess they would see it as highly improper, something a cheap, common sl*t would do. It's a real shame that so many women in those days were 'sent away' to have their babies and then had to give them up for adoption. Ginger will be a great mother, and Gilligan would have been a great 'father' if only she'd let him!
Teobi chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
"You've certainly gotten yourself into a predicament, Ginger," the Professor told her. - Oh, Ginger- if only you'd said 'Nyet, Nyet, Not Yet', this would never have happened...

Proffy: "The only one of us with any scientific expertise whatsoever is myself, and obstetrics certainly isn't my specialty."

"I'm sure you'll do fine, Professor," Ginger cooed.

- That's Gingerspeak for "You deal with it!"

. "I think it's best I let Ginger tell you herself," the Professor told them when he saw them.

- Wise man...

"Do you remember Igor?" asked Ginger.

Mary Ann nodded.

"Well...he left a little piece of himself inside me before he went back home."

- Very subtle, Ginger.

LOVE Mary Ann's reaction. "What was it like?"

And then Mary Ann's hurt because Ginger's all, "well of course you're a virgin." Poor MA. Don't worry love, your time will come, and hopefully you'll be a little more careful than Ginger was.

"He was good, Mary Ann. Very good." Ginger's eyes grew dreamy at the memory.

- But of course! He's RUSSIAN!

As for Gilligan's reaction, oh my. Jealousy! HE KNEW THE MECHANICS! 'he had never quite been able to imagine himself in that sort of position with her.' Which means he's given it some thought, right?

Could you possibly be about to ship a li'l G/G? A piece of my heart just did a tiny backflip! :)
liviloo9 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
This is a great story so far!

-For the first time in his life, Gilligan actually felt jealous...of a man named Igor whom he'd probably never see again.- Wow! I think Gilligan might have a little crush on Ginger...

-Why, I'm sure it's the most natural thing in the world," Ginger assured him. "After all, women have been having babies since prehistoric days, and they didn't have doctors or midwives back then.- Someone payed attention in school! LOL You'd never think Ginger would know that much bout childbirth haha

-Well, I still say that a Howell never would have gotten herself in this kind of situation," Mr. Howell grumbled.

"You're so right, dear. It would have been a total disgrace," his wife agreed.-Typical Howell comeback:) Love it.

I can't wait for the next chappy!
ForeverLulu chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
LOL! No way! A little Russian baby? Adorbs.
That Ginger is so naughty.

You had posted a Ginger/Igor story recently and then took it down, and I wondered why you did that because I was going to review it. But perhaps you were just working on it. Anyway, what an interesting, er...development.

Loved this- "I know that it couldn't have been me, and Mr. Howell and the Skipper both seem highly unlikely, so that leaves...*Gilligan*?" (engage italics)

Well, Professor, if you paid more attention to Ginger she wouldn't have had to go sneaking over the border. Let that be a lesson! Still, this could do wonders for International relations, as it were.

Looking forward to chapter 2 :)
24 | « Prev Page 1 2