Reviews for Separation Anxiety
stonekangaroo99 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awww so cute
The masked author1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I've actually tried to incorporate a few of these qualities into my own Blair/Maka story works. Quite surprising really.
Kattastropi chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
zi you still have some grammar issues at the beginning and a little throughout... also most of this was telling not showing the readers the story. A way to fix the telling/showing thing is to put the showing part (aka her thoughts) in with the dialogue more. Also when you did show the dialogue was ping-pongy. Change it up from "What is said", action. To Action, "What is said." Other than that you have a very good voice. Another thing I would suggest is vary your sentence structure more and use more sensory details to help pull readers in. I can't comment on characters because I don't know this fandom...
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Even though I already wrote a comment in dA, I still feel like I should review it properly on FFn. :P Sooo...

"Oh my god. That was so beautifully written. I feel like... crying... from reading it. XD Such a nice one-shot.

I like how you portrayed Maka and Blair's relationship, and how deep you went in Maka's thoughts. Cute family stuff

Maybe you could try changing the summary to see if anyone would read? XD It's not a guarantee that it'll work but it worked before for me. :)"

Adding on another thing: I like how Blair is in this one-shot. This made me like her more. XD
Rossingol chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This story was really touching. It brought a tear to my eye. Nice to see Blair in a good light.
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was really nice, I wanted to tear up at the end :)