Reviews for And I Will Let You Down
FreshBleach chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
I truly enjoy this little piece of work! Awesome! I can't wait for more! :) I just feel so sad for poor Cass. I hope he gets better soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Omg! Please please update this!
I found the story yesterday and I love it!
Don't abondone this, pretty please?
nobodyweirdlikeme chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Wow that hurt my soul. I feel so drained now. Are you planning on continuing this at all? Because it is just fantastic and so much left unsaid.
Cayla the magic cookie chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
I like this story and your writing ability is memorable,but this is taking are not love,updates are love.
Maris Ferasi chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
Keep going! Lovely so far
Pontythings chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
That...broke my heart...
NolesGirlElle chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
lovelesscat chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Please update this soon, it's so awesome!
BangCynics chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
This story is so brilliant! I can't believe it has as few reviews as it does. I read it all in one sitting. No regrets! Hope you update soon :D
Pontythings chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Do you plan on making me cry in every chapter? I mean really? Is that necessary? I was so happy a moment age. Please update as soon as possible.
jasnrob chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
Soid chapter, thanks for updating.
Perry123 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Damnit Cas! D:
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
I feel like there is a Dean break down coming. Love the story keep up the great work(
Aliniah chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Cas already makes me sad in this fic, but when he's holding in to that plant like a lifeline it breaks my heart. I hope there weren't enough pills in there for him to need a doctor. Doesn't Dean know they would both sleep better in the same room!
Pontythings chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!