Reviews for Deconstructed
Nimuea chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Wonderful piece, their reactions and actions are so in character. I wish you would continue this..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Written very well. You stepped into the.
!
Story adding missing information with great understanding. Bravo
bina W chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was realistic and sad. But she CHOSE, REGARDLESS that her reason was totally honorable.
LFVoy chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
...wow. I loved this. Very evocative, and completely in character with where both of them were at that point. It also helps to explain Trip's later inability to manage serving with her without completely losing his composure. I like it!
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Whew!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This wasn't hot, this was SCALDING! Oh please continue - your writing is first rate, and you can NOT leave them there ... can you?
DinahD chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is a terrific story! It appeals to me because the emotions are so raw, yet completely plausible. These two people obviously love and need each other, but T'Pol's marriage has made that impossible.

At first I was going to say this was sexy - and very well written by the way, just enough without being too much - but sexual contact seems to be the only way to break through the wall that stands betweer them. Trip and T'Pol have always had a problem communicating with each other; here their bodies seem to take over, saying what neither of them is able to put into words.

I am glad to see that T'Pol realized it was a mistake to start something that Trip could never, in good conscience, allow himself to finish. And poor Trip. He's trying so hard to do the right thing. It's rather like putting water before a man dying of thirst and telling him he's not allowed to drink. This is just incredibly sad.

Thanks for writing this. I hope to read more from you in the very near future. Congratulations on an excellent story!
Steelchaser chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow, This came out of nowhere. Really fine tale. Hope you don't stay away to long.
Alelou chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
"Firmly," you say? (Snicker.)

This is very well done. Very passionate and tortured and believable for these two. Also just beautifully written. More, please!
Mambomama chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Well done, bb! Hope the mojo stays this time! LOL
panyasan chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Given the time frame, I didn't expect this to happen. You build up the tension very nicely - I would have expected T'Pol to say something and walk away, but instead Trip is slamming his hand against the walls and walks out. The ending was good, especially one line I liked a lot:

"Her use of his name had never once failed in securing her his attention.

He ignored her completely."

Can we expect more of you?