Reviews for What Became of Me? Of You? Of Us?
ksay chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
Should have it as hall is fine but Maggie gets attacked my Karen who puts a harness on her but cause her to be very ill as the harness that Karen put on was infected and causeing Maggies body to shut down as it makes the wound worse and worse which gives her more power than Karen (this means that it back fires on Karen as it wasn't meant to give Maggie powers but just slowly kill her in the most painful way which this part she gets) then when Anne tom and Hal find her they kill Karen and get the harness of Maggie who's heart has stopped so they have to use the electrical heart pumps the use to start her heart again which works and she slowly gets better but still has the powers but can't always control them so you could do a couple of chapters on how they help her to control them with parts where she nearly geyser her self killed and has a lot of fatal wounds from it but does get over it.
But it is really good so far.
JoyScott13 chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE?! There is another chapter on this though, right? You can't end this like that! I mean, its amazing, but... CLIFFHANGER! (And a sequel sounds wonderful :D )
Agus chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
I really enjoy the last chapter, like the others one. I can't wait to the next chapter :)
DriftingCloudz chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Aw, a little cheesy but I thought it was cute!
agus chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
I love your story It just was I was looking for :D. Pliss upload. I know that you are bussy with school, but pliss I'm dying, again I love our story.
JoyScott13 chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Cliffhanger! :O Poor Hal, its just keeps getting worse and worse!
Bluestarshine chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
P.s Please update soon
This was supposed to be in my review of chapter 11, but it wouldn't let me post two.
Great job :) I'm very excited.
Bluestarshine chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
So, I just read chapter 9, 10 and 11 and I'm wishing that I had paced it out because I'm wanting more! What a cliffhanger! And what great chapters! I'm loving this story. You're such a good writer, and your ideas are so good. I'm so excited to see what happens to them next, and poor Hal! He was harnessed. The return of Diego was sad, I felt really bad for Maggie because she was all alone, and she kept calling out to Hal and Ben - and then she tried to reason with Karen. Really, really sad. Especially when Karen was taunting her. Very, very well written. Update soon - I'm looking forward to it. Great job!
DriftingCloudz chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
PLEASE update asap!
JoyScott13 chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
HalHalHalHalHal I rewatched all of Falling Skies with a friend, and got her into it, and i thought i was ready for the cliffhanger but it happened again and I wasn't ready! I'm so glad you updated this :) I love it! Cannot wait for chapter 10 :):):)
DriftingCloudz chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
Thanks for updating, i cant wait for your next one!
alice chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
havent heard from you ! will you keep posting?
Bluestarshine chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
WOW! This was so good! I don't know why I haven't read this sooner. I read ALL 8 chapters just this morning, and now I'm wishing that I had only read one because there's no more, haha. I don't know what to say about this except I loved it, it was touching and emotional, and very well written. I can imagine all of this happening in the show. It was very sad! I like how you've written from everyone's perspectives. Great job.
DriftingCloudz chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Make him die, I hate Bressler. Lol, great chapter, Im looking forward to the next one!
JoyScott13 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Okay, so by the end I was almost crying, and then you wrote "This was the most peaceful he had been in such a long time, he deserved to be like this all of the time. He didn't deserve to have an alien parasite in him, he didn't deserve having an ex girl friend who turned to the dark side. He didn't deserve having a dead mom, so why is that what he had? It wasn't fair." and I lost it and am now in a world of Mason pain! WHY CAN'T THEY BE HAPPY! i love this so much, can't wait for the next update! :)