Reviews for 100 Ships to Sail
Tavros chapter 4 . 5/15
Ummm.. you should do gamzee x karkat }:?
Ships chapter 4 . 5/10
If all the ships sailed... Everyone would be together
JohniffaradiecNo chapter 26 . 12/2/2015
I don't know if you already have this pairing or not, but could you do Aradia and Vriska? Preferably a kismesis relationship, because that's the only way I ship it. Thank you so much!

(Sorry about the incomplete name. It's really JohniffaradiecNoiDill Egsmegidstrisecipher. [A combination of about five different names that are either Homestuck, Gravity Falls, or random references to our personal life. :/ ] Sorry for the very long comment. Thank you for completely wasting precious time on reading this. 0u0)

(Aradia is my favorite troll...)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
IF YOU WERE THAT TO SCHOOL I WILL TAKE A PHOTO AND GIVE IT TO EVERY HOMESTUCKER I KNOW, THEN POST IT ON FACEBOOK
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY ISNT JOHN HOMO HE IS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCK CUTER THAT WAY JOHN X DAVE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
I LOOOOOOOOOVE BLUE RASPERRY ANYTHING :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Roxy chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
dO JOHN X NEPETA PLEASE,,,IF YOU CAN
Your Senpai chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
Meluin X Kurloz please
Guest chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
can you make sollux X nepeta?
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you are bae
you are life
you are senpai ;-;
KatnepIsOTP chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
can mew do rose x kanaya? also mew are Pawsome!
anxiousCatfire chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
DO NEPETA X SOLLUX PLEASE XD
Hatty chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
These are sooo awesome! You're an amazing writer. -u-
If I could, might I request some Kankri x Tavros? If possible 3
Third-Sin-Wrath chapter 26 . 12/11/2014
I, formally, request EquiNepe (Equius x Nepeta). Flushed quadrant please. I just simply love them in thee flushed quadrant. It is by far my favorite Troll x Troll flushed ship for homestuck. I thank you for your consideration.