Reviews for Vows
justdoforfun chapter 7 . 13h
Wow, reading this is so exhausting. Sometime i want to cry, the other time i want to angry. Bravo authors, who made this angsty amazing story
HpFan chapter 13 . 8/16
Are u really trying to kill the readers here!?
Please finish this piece of art, I beg of you. This was one of the most original pureblood! Hermione fanfiction I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading! .(ಗдಗ。).
krisbianforlyfe chapter 13 . 7/10
Dammit didn’t know it wasn’t a complete work yet and now i’m stuck here on the off chance you see this, i wont pressurise u to update just know I really really really enjoy reading your works of art
aami chapter 13 . 6/20
...please...please im begging i’ll get down on my knees whatever you want money power sex fame chocolate chip cookies i’ll do it...just 1 tiny update...plz
born as a nebula chapter 2 . 3/11
I hope Draco is remembering the past almost as much as Hemrione is. And I hope he feels at least half as much pain as Hermione. I understand his situationwith a horrid father like Lucius, there's very little free room for himbut I want so badly for hon to disregard all that his been brought up to believe and just be with Hermione. Here's to hoping!
Thank you for writing.
Love,
born as a nebula chapter 1 . 3/11
This is really good. I like the way you’ve structured their interactions and the way Hermione thinks about the past. I hope Hermione keeps to her word and makes Draco really work to be back in her good graces.
Love,
itheanonreader chapter 13 . 3/5
Wow okay thanks for hurting me. My god this fic just made me sob. Well done!
we are all worlds chapter 6 . 2/25
How has it already been 3 years since you've last updated this? Countless rereads later– some a quick, breathless rush to get to the end of a story I've come to know very well, and others a slow burn, exploring your words. marvelling!– I'm still always as awed as I was the first time I first read this. I still always find myself shedding a tear, if not openly weeping like I did the first time. Reading a ton of Harry Potter fanfiction in general was what *truly* made me want to write, but it was this fic that really made me stop and say– "Shit I wanna make people feel tHIS MUCH PAIN AND AWE IN HOW WORDS CAN FULLY WRECK YOU WOW I. You are life-changing! Just wanted to say thank you. And that my dying wish would probably be seeing this fic completed. No pressure tho like im sure everything ur doin out there is equally amazinG if not more so. But you wound me and mend me and give my life magic with what you're doing over here. You capture emotion flawlessly and the heaviness and fragility of a moment and the meaning of every. Little. Thing. Like. How do your eyes see that how does your brain think that hoW even the premise of this whole fic is just. Where do you pull that out hOW DO U COME UP W THAT. IVE NEVER BEEN SO CONTENT NOT KNOWING!

Also, shoutout to aami I hope u see this. u get it my dude, esp ur feelings for chapter 5. I felt that. over and over again. I wake up n feel that. I wish I had the words to cradle the meaning of all this in the palm of my hand, but I don't and yours are far better. I would love to fangirl w u abt this and Attica. Ur reviews make me really happy thanks for making me see this fic in a new way w ur thoughts!
Alex chapter 13 . 2/8
How can u leave us hanging for almost 3 years with that chapter ender?
aami chapter 1 . 1/23
plz...just 1 tiny update...i wont ask for more...plz dramione mom...im beggin
aami chapter 5 . 1/19
attica bro i think about this chapter ALL THE DAMN TIME. it been years months and i think about this chapter at the oddest and most random times. i’ll be sitting and reading something else or i’ll be making tea while it’s raining outside or i’ll be listening to piano cds or i’ll be daydreaming or watching the pride and prejudice movie or i’ll be doing my laundary or i’ll be mopping the terrace floor and i’ll. think about this chapter. especially about the scene where draco and hermione are lying on her bed. it’s so atmospheric, so delicate. as if the slightest sound or touch could spark a potential hurricane or fire. like it could set off something catastrophic and irrevocable and undeniable. it’s so perfectly woven, the stage set with such meticulous care, all the variety of emotions put together like a puzzle. a complicated mess yet not a piece out of place. attica works like a scientist in her lab, the perfect balance of a million chemicals. there’s so much at play here, the past and present and future seem to hinge on these few instances. “you know, for some reason, i always thought i’d marry you.” it’s so perfectly written. it captures the essence of these two and their relationship like nothing else. a sentence that’s the simultaneous reckoning of a draco and hermione that exist right here in this moment, and a draco and hermione from the past, and perhaps the future if they let it be so. it speaks volumes about their dynamic. the way they interact with eachother. the way what they have refuses any sort of compartmentalisation. the strength of the love that lies underneath all the snark and teasing and bickering. the way it’s brought to the surface with just these few, quiet remarks. it breaks the surface of this ocean, and then is let down just as gently, buried, again. because draco and hermione aren’t ready to confront or even acknowledge it. it’s as if they both feel the importance of it, all too well, all too strongly. this powerful wonderful beautiful terrifying vault of secret emotions. some strong, some still in the process of being formed fully. it’s as if they know about this unspoken balance, and how it must not be disturbed, because it’s too precious, and they are both so so afraid of anything happening to it. on an unconscious level, they know they love eachother. on the conscious level, all the silly little human things, like pride and denial and obstruction and self-deception, get in the way. strangers or friends or lovers or enemies or pawns or bethrotheds or soul mates or constellations; they seem to be everything and nothing all at once. what they are refuses to take a form, because it’s almost as if it’s always changing, or one breath away from being one or the other. the only thing that holds true is that there is, undeniably, love. maybe confusing, maybe formless, but love. i’m just so curious about when it starts for either of them. i think we’ve seen it with hermione a little, especially with the latest chapter. but i wonder about draco too. was this it? this moment when hermione says, “i could never marry for anything other than love”? did this cut right to draco’s heart with a ferocity and edge he didn’t expect? was this when it began, the process of him learning that he might have feelings for her? the night of the blue dress yes, but i wonder about this moment endlessly. i am so thirsty for the nitty gritty details attica. please return and set what’s left of my soul after reading your damn fics on fire.
aami chapter 13 . 11/22/2018

THIS FIC BRUH

THIS

GOD

DAM !

so what will it take attica ,,,.. bc sis i’m on my knees sis i’m BEGGIN. PLS. UPDATE. BEGGIN!

no really i’m just. woah. like i can’t stop thinking about this fic and all the possibilities like what will happen? who murdered hermiones parents? what sister group? they obviously specifically hate muggleborns but did they have a grudge against the blackwells in particular? they went after the most prominent family first? the most scandalous one? how’d they find out her secret? did they filch important birth and adoption documents? but the blackwells wouldn’t just leave them out in the open right? their daughters life and safety is on the line, they probably had that shit locked up in gringotts or in their own home under strict security. so how did this even happen. who outed them. an inside job? one of the servants? would the blackwells even have servants given hermiones stance on elves as slaves. then who. what went down in the blackwell manor while hermione was at school? who even got the mutilated bodies past hogwarts security? blaise zabini yes but still. it cant just be one person right ? so who are blaise’s allies? the racist slitherins ? but would those suspects be too obvious since they hate all mudbloods equally and people like pansy aren’t smart enough to do something of this scale and gravity and are not just capable of parlour tricks? does draco have an inkling who it might be? will he be the first to figure it out before they get to hermione again? what’s the status with draco’s engagement now? is he getting married right after school or will the dark lords plan delay the marriage. how are those girls parents okay with the malfoys being so closely associated with death eaters? and WHAT ABOUT THIS KISS MAN. i don’t think hermione would accept her feelings right away, even after this. atleast not without a fight and like some damn accountability. draco can’t expect her to just “get” his feelings when he does literally prance around and hook up with pretty girls 24/7. does he really have the right to grow frustrated with his lack of progress with hermione when his track record is this slutty (jk luv u draco)? so what will happen. i am imagine hermione almost having a mini breakdown, what with all this stress and worrying and confusion and sensory overload and her ex best friend suddenly kissing her like that. poor girl is already in tears. i can imagine the confusing feelings. i can imagine her going into a bit of shock and denial after this, shaking her head and repeating “you don’t love me” frantically. i honestly think that’d be right too. draco has messed around then pushed her away and been cruel to her. he also literally erased her memories and confused her even more after that when he started acting even more aloof. but i can also imagine him finally finally finally letting go of his defense for once, and going “i don’t love you? you think - that i don’t love you?” bc come on. you don’t forfeit your life for just anyone. he does love her. regardless of whether it’s like a friend or something else. there is love. there can’t not be love when they have grown up to ether and been each others rock since they were kids. being separated so brutally meant losing that like that tethered them both to sanity and the safety of eachother and mist have taken its toll, yes. but the love never went away. never. not even for a second. it took ok some pretty hideous forms, some cruel pretenses, that weren’t always pretense, and became a little bit warped. but it can heal. and become wholesome again. all it will take, is these two realising that - it’s the way it’s always been. them. against the world. that all they need to do, is come back to eachother. maybe it won’t be easy or a smooth path. but it would be what’s right. the only way out is in. the only way they can both navigate the mess and danger that lies ahead , is if they have each others backs. plus i can imagine old school attica writing secretly-dating-together-dramione-shared-headboy-headgirl-quarters (attica can u tell i haven’t forgiven u for basket case) but anyways! man that would just be the JUICE huh. maybe it’s dangerous for them to be together. but who would notice it if it’s in the privacy of their common room? snaps probably since he hacks draco’s brain on a daily basis. but maybe he’ll see too that draco needs this to stay sane, needs atleast one person who loves him, just one person he can breathe around. also maybe cute dramione falling asleep together after an exhausting day and finally sleeping peacefully after weeks of crappy sleep. hint hint.

but maybe it won’t go down like that. maybe they’ll be together but they’ll be torn apart somehow. maybe it’ll be a smooth sail until they graduate and eventually have to leave hogwarts safety. a plan, a mission, gone wrong. lines of communication intercepted and sabotaged. faked letters summoning hermione to hog warts right before it’s attacked. hermione getting caught in the cross fire, taken down and kidnapped while trying to help a group of first years escape. draco arriving just in time to watch it all go down almost in slow motion, unable to actually do anything lest he out his own secret of being on the “good side” in front of the death eaters (this could also go down while they’re at school still, which would prob make more sense i think. maybe like towards the end of the year). also omg what if they do end up graduating? i can imagine how emotional it would be for hermione, not having her parents at her graduation. also cute dramione moments of staring at eachother from across the room, that almost psychic connection they have where they say everything with their eyes.

also does germaine know draco erased her memories or was his spell not effective enough and she vaguely remembers it? anyways i have so many other questions but i need to sleep and YOU attica need to stop SLEEPING on this fic ! (i’m jk i love and admire u endlessly and am constantly in awe of these stories u spin of the magic u endow them with and also kno ur prob busy with real life and stuff so no pressure i am just a humble fan accepting breadcrumbs from the literary goddess of romance and angst and appreciate any and every thing and also hope ur real life is treating u well and that your hardships ease up soon, luv u, thanks for always gifting us with amazing stories 3)
Aidaj chapter 13 . 11/20/2018
you come back this instant and you finish this amazing story... please and thank you! Seriously, why do I start reading unfinished stories :(( its so painful to be left up in the air!
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »