Reviews for Vows
shashamori13 chapter 13 . 11/14
im going to cry i just realized that this was not yet completed. this story was so intense i loved every chapter of ithope u can update this author.. or just give us a closure please my heart can't take this
nvtem chapter 13 . 10/9
I'm literally speechless, I love this fic, I can consider this one of my favorites. Thank you for writing this, it has been a while since I've been so hooked with a fic, but this fic kept me reading. Your characterization of Draco, and Hermione is spot on for me. I also love that your story didn't contain smut, something that is mostly common with the angst genre. I also loved how you didn't 'americanize' the dialogs.
Ayr chapter 13 . 7/25
Aw great story, so sad to see you haven’t updated in years :-(
Update please. Or maybe just post a little chapter saying that they resolved everything and are together now :( it doesn't even need to be a chapter. Just an author's note...
The spicy angel chapter 13 . 1/15
I have to admit: you made me like Dramione stories. Só nos, please, update! What a place to finish The chapter. Hahahahah.

Xoxo
regression2005 chapter 13 . 12/9/2020
I love the plot and everything else about this, hopefully you'll update soon! thank you for writing this!
Sasha404 chapter 13 . 10/1/2020
Been going through a doing a reread of your stories. I’d never read this one before because it was a WIP but finally decided I had to do it.

Like everything you write, this is insanely beautiful.

And the angst, oh my god, it kills me. The whole story I’ve been on the verge of tears.

I hope you know how special your talent is. It’s so hard to make someone feel the way your stories make the reader feel.

I would love to see this continued some day :)
Vivi chapter 13 . 9/20/2020
I read this story for the first time in 2012. I left the hp fandom, but I never stopped thinking about Vows. I came back all these years later, re-read it, and had the same feelings as the first time. Thank you for writing, I really hope you will get back to finishing it.
aa chapter 5 . 9/8/2020
"Besides, I think we're getting a bit too old for you to be climbing through my window at all hours of the day," she said, a bit hesitantly. "What with you being betrothed and all."

He put down the book, looking at her. His easy expression was gone. "So you've heard."

"I overheard my parents talking about it the other night. I'm not all that surprised, actually. It's an ancient tradition but one that lots of Pureblood families still insist on keeping. I was just shocked why you hadn't told me yet," she said matter-of-factly, shrugging.

"I was going to, eventually," he sighed, furrowing his brow.

oof i love how they’re both trying to pretend this doesnt affect them in ways they’re not ready to confront yet so they’re just...trying to talk about it as clinically as they can, but you can still tell. tension and emotion bubbling just underneath the surface. they have loved each other as friends and then slowly, as something other than friends, but like everything, it’s a love that can only ever blossom when it’s its time to, not a minute earlier. only for it to be interrupted and made difficult with everything’s that suddenly torn a chasm through their worlds and complicated everything. i bet draco wonders about how things between him and heemione would’ve turned out, had all these other complications simply not existed, almost as a way of coping. anyway, absolutely superb writing!
animefangurlcraz chapter 13 . 8/14/2020
THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING FANFIC
so much thought put into it, I love the flashbacks, as well as adding to the present time. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2020
Best story line EVER. For some reason i thought this was a marriage fic but oh! What a pleasant surprise. I will keep the faith you some day write and continue this. Be well
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2020
Finish this please.
tneha chapter 13 . 8/2/2020
I love this storyyy! and this scene. OMG kill me! please update this hell of an amazing story! stay well
tneha chapter 13 . 8/2/2020
love this story. it's a unique take on the "pureblood Hermione" trope and very well written. I don't really feel comfortable with Hermione's physical attack on Draco tbh. I understand she's a flawed character and I'll accept that. That said I'm very excited to see the mystery unravel. I wish we had known more about Hermione's parents.
august11 chapter 13 . 7/22/2020