Reviews for Vows
amazingmee chapter 11 . 7/19
Update update update! !
Omg it's amazing. The writing style is beautiful. Please update its been years but I refuse to believe that it will remind unfinished. Updated update update! !##
heartfullofhate chapter 11 . 4/1
Do you take pleasure in writing such wonderful prose just to leave your readers hanging with agony?

Please save me from torture and update!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 11 . 3/29
How can you leave me hanging after THIS chapter ? It's not too late to update!
SicilyRoyalty chapter 8 . 3/29
This is so amazing ! Please update soon. please with a mocha frappes on top ?
crisssa.theo chapter 11 . 3/20
Oh my God. Again. I cried again.
This is so painful to read, dammit! The fact that you wrote it so beautifully doesn't help with the abundance of emotions either. I want to read the next chapter so bad XD
Is this the end?
Please let us readers and critics know. It's a very great shame if it stops here.
- Clear Relic
Star chapter 11 . 2/15
This is the best Hp fanfiction I have ever read. I hope you come around to finishing it one day! Hope you've been well :) you write beautifully.
Krish chapter 1 . 2/11
Would you please update already!? (ALL YOUR INCOMPLETE FICS). PLEASE.

You cannot torture us like this. It's actually been years! That's inconceivable. Seriously.

Ok Thanks look forward to it.
Ivana chapter 3 . 1/27
Dear Attica, if you read any of my previous reviews (I also reviewed on hawthorne and vine) then you'd know that I've been begging for an update on this story for so long, and I don't know for how many times.
All I'm saying is that, that, if and only if, you are really about to abandon Vows *deep inhale, tearing up, long exhale*, at least please, please have the mercy to post some closing notice or anything.
Just so we could know that at least you're aware of us, some desperate people, who have been looking forward so longingly to any continuation of this story because this is so so so worth the wait and the heartwrench.
At the mean time, I'm praying that you are ok and that this story will be continued (hopefully soon?). I'll be waiting. I'm at loss for words. So yeah, thank you for these 11 chapters of such beautiful angst, I'll be eagerly waiting for the 12th.
Omygod, literally cried my way through this whole story; please update soon :)
ParfaitCherie chapter 11 . 1/10
SO GOOD. please update soon! I can't wait to see how the rest of this will play out. An interesting twist on the traditional Hermione x Draco feud.
withdrawal chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Pleeeaaaaseeee update thissssss
Desi Dutch chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Oh my god! You can't stop here! I just found this story and in the past couple of hours I've been bawling my eyes out. I love the story, the different take on hermione's heritage, the friendship and love between draco and hermione... the angst! Please update soon, pretty please?
AliceJBlue chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This story, still can't shake my lovelorn it! I just re-read it and now I wish you'd update even more pretty please with sugar and honey on top!?