Reviews for Vows
Lilfifix3x3 chapter 13 . 8h
I hate when he's mean to her. Didn't Draco know that Blaise saw hermione save him? He seems like trouble! Good writing thus far :)
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 13 . 6/20
zont zo zat.

update please
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 12 . 6/20
im really glad i found this fic! i feel like i won smth in life by reading this so heres my acceptance speech: i would like to thank dramioneasks on tumblr for suggesting it! and to you dear author for giving life to such a great story!
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 11 . 6/20
i am so ready to fight so square up! (this is like the first time ever wherein angst has given me life. whenever i read angst it feels like its dragging on and on. but this is different, i think its because you dont let the angst run the story, there are parts that are still romantic and funny through the flashbacks and i love it! thank you for this!)
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 10 . 6/20
you got me crying again so step tf up! i love it so much pls update!
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 9 . 6/20
binch how dare you do this to me?!
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 6 . 6/20
this made me cry for some reason (in a good way)
pudding-in-a-cup chapter 4 . 6/19
girl stop it! youre making me die here! psyche! dont you dare stop.
sasu-hina94 chapter 13 . 6/18
I have nothing to say it is just so heavenly good i can't believe i just found this story :o
I reviewed
Please, please update !
Awesome chapter! :)
Wonderful chapter! :)
Wonderful chapter! :)
Lovely chapter! :)
Sazzle76 chapter 13 . 6/8
Great job on this, I hope you come back to it someday : )
rachhulk chapter 13 . 6/5
Arghhhhhh! I had completely forgotten about this story, but found myself stumbling across your page again and am now cursing myself. This story makes me feel things and I just want more! You write this twisted, tortured Draco so well, and every chapter keeps me on my toes. I love it! Ah!
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »