Reviews for Vows
Preciousblue chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is a fantastic story. I love the memories and the dynamic of Hermione's former relationship with Draco. I also love how protective and loving Harry is of her, just by asking her for any special requests before their game. Draco is so fun to read the way you've written him.
L chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Amazing once again. I'll try as hard as I can to wait patiently for the next chapter.
CANNOT WAIT! : ) x
Nikita Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Although you may have suggested this WIP might break my heart, it only aches for more chapters! Perhaps you could defer your studies? Ha, just kidding. Love your work.
QueenSmoakEG chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
omg. i cant wait for the next chapter. please finish this story. pretty please :))
thestaganddoe chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was great! I wanted to see more flashbacks and stuff! CONTINUE?!
lalyta8 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
in love. perfect. not surprised that its so good but happy that i was right. can't wait for much more. hopefully very soon.
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Looks like I've found my new favorite story.
lovealan chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great story so far. Please update soon.
starwhales chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Your writing is brilliant, as always! You've always been my favorite for Draco/Hermione fics. I can't wait to see where this one leads to. :)
bickeringgibberish chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You are the reason why I really loved Dramione fics. I hope that you would update soon because I really, really love your stories, and this one looks very promising! :)
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Your Draco/Hermione stories are always fantastic. I've been reading your fics since Basketcase and every story is a pleasure to read.
VineWolf12548 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
your writing is absolutely incredible! please update soon.
RZZMG chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Another fantastic beginning! Your writing just seems to become more beautiful with each successive series. So many fabulous paragraphs here, I can't pick a favourite!

I can't wait to see where you take this one, dahling. Alerting now!
1,183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79