Reviews for The Ends of Worlds
(from Shadow) * more Squeeee*!
(From Shadow) *squee*
Well worth the wait as ever! Love love love! (From Shadow... Who has forgotten her user name and password apparently)
meladi1 chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
This is great, can't wait for update. I still wonder why the locals didn't hurt Axel... xD
Razell chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Demyx Khumar Ghatori... And he's a Hindu. That is an interesting take on the character. I kind of like it.

He makes an excellent companion, despite the potty mouth, he's loyal, brave and unwilling to give up. A lot of people portray Demyx as a coward or a fool, but he's neither. He doesn't want to die, of course, but neither do most other people. Here he's a competent, brave, self-sacrificing guy pushing through incredible odds and adversity, most of it while totally deaf. He thinks quick on his feet, like with the explosion in the tunnel, and he was brave enough to run through a mob of murderous infected to get to the tanks and distribute the antidote.

I have to admit, I got angry at The Doctor several times, first when acted like Demyx had no right to exist when he came onto the TARDIS bleeding, half-dead in need of immediate help, then when he thought Demyx would just betray them like that, after all the help he'd given them. He deserved that slap and chewing out Demyx gave him.

I wonder why they wanted Axel but tried to kill Demyx, maybe they just have a thing for red hair and hate blonds?

The argument about the drug dealers was interesting, but there's one more thing you didn't mention, some dealers are addicts themselves, selling in exchange for drugs.

Apparently they've met before, I thought this was the first Demyx and The Doctor story, so I must be reading out of order. But it's great as a stand-alone itself.
Canderjack chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
What I'm wondering is, what's the attraction for Demyx to return to Organization(insert_number_here)? I'm sure he'll want to go back and save Axel's skinny Irish butt because Demyx is a stand-up kinda guy, but why would he want to go back to his job? Why *should* he want to go back, when being with the Doctor is doing so much more for his mental state? (Assuming a lack of further missions to save the universe which is a mighty big assumption I realize.)
-Deep Thoughts, by CJ
kdm13 chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
Spent pretty much this entire chapter (up until it got super serious) smiling and laughing at the stupid, loveable dorks that still have so much to learn. Of course, we all still have so much to learn, but that's beside the point.
gilljerid6 chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
LOVED IT! ALL OK!
kdm13 chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Oh, Demyx. I just... I want to give him a hug and a back rub and yes.

Just pretend there's a lot of contented hand flailing here.
randomadorablepikachu chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Oh my god Demyx baby you need all the happiness, you haven't had enough of it. this isn't the first time you've saved everyone this shouldn't be foreign to you, you're such a forgiving soul and a survivor of so many horrors ad you somehow are still YOU despite everything you've been through but sweetie- you need more self esteem, seriously, you're precious and a gift to the worlds. and you are allowed to be angry and bitter and sarcastic and upset, you're allowed to sob all over the Doctor and display you're weaknesses in all their blackness, because if you don't you'll never heal. you need to have these moments or you're just going to end up spiraling back into depression and that's ugly and black and scary and no one should have to deal with it, least of all you. I want to give you all the happiness and pillows and stupid Disney movies to watch on rainy days when it's too cold to go and dance for very long, and warm drinks and snuggly clothes and good food and most of all: time. Time to be stupid and time to explore and time when you are actually, truly safe when nothing is expected of you, but a world of possibilities is at your fingertips, and then I want to join you because real life hurts...

((I'm so glad you updated, Xan, I adore your work... as I've kind of said probably too many times before))
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
Another great chapter as usual.
Canderjack chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
So now we just have two big questions to answer. 1) How did the Rage virus get loose in New Boston in the first place? and 2) How are they going to fit "wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff" into the Doctor's ASL name?

P.S. I always figured Demyx's name was D music. Captain Obvious triumphs once more!
gilljerid6 chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
WHAT ABOUT AXEL!?
gilljerid6 chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
Demyx, the Sitar lightsaber member of the organization, is BADASS!
gilljerid6 chapter 2 . 2/3/2015