Reviews for Child of Heart's Beginning: Ancient Lesson
LadyRaider92 chapter 32 . 5/14
Yea Amber has finally gotten over her depression and I believe she has learned her next lesson. I hope you are able to continue the story soon when you get the will to continue.
LadyRaider92 chapter 24 . 5/14
YEAAAAAAA BROTHER AND SISTER ARE REUNITED AND BAKURA HAS HOPE AGAIN
LadyRaider92 chapter 22 . 5/14
AHHHH what was Atem about to say...AAHHHHHHH
LadyRaider92 chapter 20 . 5/14
WHAT THE CRAP! AWWWWWWW
LadyRaider92 chapter 15 . 5/13
Lol I was not expecting one of my favorite duel monster to be Atem's ka. I guess that would explain why he is somewhat Yami's favorite duel monster.
LadyRaider92 chapter 11 . 5/13
That was a very uplifting chapter. I wonder what's next.
P.S. you had to use Naruto's quote from the Anime. I could not help but hear Naruto when Amber said it ;-)
LadyRaider92 chapter 10 . 5/12
Love the backstory of Tumaini and I'm guessing that's the second lesson that she's suppose to learn.
LadyRaider92 chapter 7 . 5/12
T_T poor Amber I hope she will recover soon and be able to trust others again
LadyRaider92 chapter 6 . 5/12
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I hope help arrives soon
LadyRaider92 chapter 5 . 5/12
So I assume that was the 1st lesson that Amber needed to learn. Her friend is really mature way beyond her years. I wonder who was that shadow though
LadyRaider92 chapter 3 . 5/12
Man... poor Bakura. He witnesses his parents and village massacre then he loses Amber. No wonder he is like that.
LadyRaider92 chapter 2 . 5/12
That was a surprising twist that last part. Now I'm really curious as to what is next.
LeafeonLover chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
Woah there is some serious love triangle going on here! I cheer for atem. Atem for the win! Seeing death usually does change a person so
Etimes for the better but they will never change completely personalities don't usually do one eighties very often unless ya know you have a spirit living in an ancient artifact that takes over your body... But other than that probably not.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !