Reviews for Child of Heart's Beginning: Ancient Lesson
Guest chapter 33 . 3h
Update real soon!
Atem x Amber for the win! Though quite an interesting love triangle..
UPDATE!
Update soon please!
Continue updating the story please!
LeafeonLover chapter 33 . 3/1
OMG you're alive! thank you arceus for this blessing. I really thought these stories had died which was totally disappointing because they were so good! But I'm glad their not, two years is a long time though. I'm sorry to hear there's such terrible stresses in your life but don't worry I know what it feels like to be so stressed you know you just can't write anything good so I understand. I hope your mum can get the help she needs and that your baby sister will rest in peace. I'm sure she is in a better place now and one day you'll see her again. Oh and don't worry about university too much. It may seem daunting but a year ago I was a junior too and now I sit back and watch all the newbies scramble and just think how cute it is. You'll get used to it faster than you think. anyways I hope your days will be brighter now. Just know all us readers are rooting for you ;)
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
UPDATE SOON!
Please make a sequel real soon!
Please make a sequel soon!
Please continue updating the story and soon!
I want Amber and Atem to be together! Atem x Amber for the win! Please update the story or create a sequel soon!
Please update and continue the story soon!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 32 . 8/29/2015
Please continue!
LadyRaider92 chapter 32 . 5/14/2015
Yea Amber has finally gotten over her depression and I believe she has learned her next lesson. I hope you are able to continue the story soon when you get the will to continue.