Reviews for Korra Doesn't Like Fanfiction
ijedi chapter 7 . 6/10
the title of this chapter does not make sense, especially since Korrasami is canon
MathiasMatt chapter 10 . 2/13
So what, depending on the type of knife thing used, it escalates in meanness? If it had been a knife would Mako have gone "Psh, might as well try to tickle me to death with a puppy." ?

Loving the fic, its frigging hilarious :p
Jeimii-chan2009 chapter 10 . 2/11
This story is insane but hilarious! i can't wait to read more.
Ryebread1105 chapter 10 . 2/8
Hi so first I LOVE this story it's so odd and interesting please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON

Also I'm a huge makorra fan I understand that in the futer they will get together but I want them together NOW!

Also that macro guy seems crazy

UPDATE SOON AND HAVE MAKO AND KORRA BE TOGETHER SOON PLEASE!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
You know, I was really executing Marco to have a perfect brother named Bolo or something. Or at least, likes wearing polo's(?) or playing Mako Bolo
Yarrr chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Amazing : D I love it all.
Silver Titanium chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
you updated yasssssss...
AvatarPipTook chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Oh dear. I miss reading fics like this. Freaking funny as hell, dude.

An idea for a chapter: Genderbending with My Little Ponies. I don't always understand why either are interesting but yeah...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Honesty the best story I've read in a long time
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I just read some of your story for the first time and I have to say that this is simply ingenious. I couldn't stop laughing, like... at all. THANK YOU! This may honestly be the greatest thing I've read in a while.
Progman chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
I am so, so overjoyed that you finally updated this. This is one of those stories that nails the concept of parody and runs with it as far as humanly possible. It's so goddamn funny, and I literally cried to tears when Korra finally escapes from the High School AU and rips Katara a new one.

I mean, I use Korra's monologue from your version of "The Voice in the Night" as an example of how not to write shitty crack!ficks.

Please keep updating. These are always a treat.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Please update, this is a very amusing story, and I find that I really like your writing style
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
hahahahaha this fic is amazing
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
hahahahah oh fuck wow, this was amazing
ThelaziestWriterEver chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
I swear, I have never laughed that much in ANY fanfic I have ever read. Korra or otherwise. Ign 10/10 I award you my official Lazy seal of approval. Must read. *thumbs up*