Reviews for Korra Doesn't Like Fanfiction
Ghost Angel14 chapter 1 . 8/16
Why do I feel like most of this was you on a rant?
TwerkForKids chapter 6 . 1/22
AY FAM ARE U EVER GONNA UPDATE
soniyamalik444 chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
you take a year for update this please update
soniyamalik444 chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Where is makorra in this story? "..."
Smootsmoot44 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Sometimes I forget this fanfic exists. I need a way to remind myself of it every few months so I can reread it all over again and die laughing for the millionth time
ijedi chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
the title of this chapter does not make sense, especially since Korrasami is canon
MathiasMatt chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
So what, depending on the type of knife thing used, it escalates in meanness? If it had been a knife would Mako have gone "Psh, might as well try to tickle me to death with a puppy." ?

Loving the fic, its frigging hilarious :p
Jeimii-chan2009 chapter 10 . 2/11/2015
This story is insane but hilarious! i can't wait to read more.
Ryebread1105 chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
Hi so first I LOVE this story it's so odd and interesting please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON

Also I'm a huge makorra fan I understand that in the futer they will get together but I want them together NOW!

Also that macro guy seems crazy

UPDATE SOON AND HAVE MAKO AND KORRA BE TOGETHER SOON PLEASE!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
You know, I was really executing Marco to have a perfect brother named Bolo or something. Or at least, likes wearing polo's(?) or playing Mako Bolo
Yarrr chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Amazing : D I love it all.
Silver Titanium chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
you updated yasssssss...
AvatarPipTook chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Oh dear. I miss reading fics like this. Freaking funny as hell, dude.

An idea for a chapter: Genderbending with My Little Ponies. I don't always understand why either are interesting but yeah...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Honesty the best story I've read in a long time
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I just read some of your story for the first time and I have to say that this is simply ingenious. I couldn't stop laughing, like... at all. THANK YOU! This may honestly be the greatest thing I've read in a while.