Reviews for Someone To Love Me
great work
Disneyfreak14 chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
Great chapter
spatterson chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Good work! I actually want Cinderella to return and to revive her Fairy Godmother.
spatterson chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
I am waiting for an update in this story!
Vicki B chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Pretty good story Miss I Am Your Singer 2006(plz say ur a woman)By the way do you watch Wild Kratts?
spatterson chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I have bad news. :( And you have to do something!

and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!
spatterson chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
I want to see Cinderella back in this and see the Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother was my favorite character in Cinderella and she still is. I really hate Lady Tremaine! But it seems to me that Drizella is changing to good like Anastasia is.
Disneyfreak14 chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Keep going! This story is getting very inserting Please update
suns and stars chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
awsome great work cant wait for another chapter
spatterson chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
Wow! Keep going!
suns and stars chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
great work
MamaD chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Hey dude you should read and review the new chapter of Dream Come True
spatterson chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Wow. This was a good chapter. Continue!
CocoRocks chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Wow interesting chapter. Out of curiosity where was Lady Tremaine in this chapter?