Reviews for Dust and Lilies
SilverAquaTrident chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh My Gale! (The Hunger Games version of 'Oh My God')
Wow, I love this! I really admire all the emotion you put into it, with Kenza comforting her brother and sister. I also like the BOOMs; they remind me of the cannon in THG.
Amazing contender in Starvation. I know this one will beat my entry! :D
whisperasweknowit chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
The writing style is really like...haunting. I dunno, I can't really explain it, but it's wicked cool. I guess it sets the mood really well. The whole atmosphere of the fic is just really good. Also, the song lyrics are absolutely brilliant. I can't even. Just. Yeah. GOOD JOB AND THINGS.
/derp
quiet-little-wallflower chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh my gosh, this is so lovely, and so very sad all at the same time. You had me completely transfixed right up until that very last boom, which I think might have broken my heart a little bit. Just perfect.
4433220011223344 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Wow, it's a really creeeeeeeepy piece that's perfect for the Starvation challenge! I've just lost all hopes of winning the contest :D:D:D
Wait, why am I happy?
I must be retarded. Either that or I like this piece too much.
Keep this up!
VividlyVisceral chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Beautiful. Your way of writing words that sound so pretty and melodic REALLY show during the song. It was gorgeous. And the repeating boom was sort of foreboding. I'm going to go ahead and say my headcanon is that they die in the end.
Claratrix LeChatham chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What is this. Why is this water in my eyes. I don't even know the characters! I don't cry during one-shots. I... it doesn't happen. I hope you're pleased. D;

This was really well-written. I loved the choice of song, and just, the way you pulled the whole thing together was heart-wrenchingly perfect. A lot of the writing I do involves long and complicated death sequences, but this made me wish I could write short ones the way you do. It was just perfect. So perfect it hurts.

-Clara