Reviews for Drowning in the Music
slytherpride chapter 8 . 1/15
I dint know if this was intentional or not, but in the paragraph when Clare is comparing her family to the stars, the last sentence is incomplete. Just thought you should know :)
slytherpride chapter 2 . 1/15
Hey of you want haven't seen the stage production, you should check out the 25th anniversary version with Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Bogges! You can find it on YouTube! It's amazing!
marial0789 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Rereading your story cause I love end when she comforts .
mehxd chapter 33 . 10/30/2014
*hugs erik!* though i bet no 1 would read this review anyways. even though i started late to read ur fan fics I LUV IT SOOH MUCH!
mehxd chapter 32 . 10/30/2014
*hugs erik and...* wtf clare gets RAPED?
phantomhugger chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
*gives erik the biggest hug in the whole wide world!* 2014 happy halloween if u read this review
mehem322 chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
*secretly appears in the chapter and gives erik a big hug whether he likes it or not* ps. that was a really good chapter. i gootta admit thats...phenominal
Dr. Joker chapter 18 . 10/28/2014
This chapter was written beautiful, your writing is inspiring.
Dr. Joker chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
AHHH I LOVE PHANTOM SO MUCH!
Dr. Joker chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Such a beautiful chapter!
ladymoonscar chapter 46 . 10/14/2014
you have me crying right now
I never cry. ever.
WHAT IS THE DEAL?!
Newnick115 chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
What the heck? Why isnt this story getting a publishing deal? Every word in this story has power to bring people to a new world. A world that can understand hard times and appreciate love and comfort. Its important to know that you feel loved even in your darkest nights. Sometimes, A hug is all it takes to revive a broken soul from depression...
Its official, Erik is going to get one more hug every chapter! -
Newnick115 chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Oh my... :( this deserves a song quote.
They say its what you make.
I say its up to fate.
Its woven in my soul.
I need to let you go.
Your eyes, they shine so bright.
I wanna save that light.
I cant escape this now.
Unless you show me how.

Im sorry. I felt like that deserved some love. Then again... both of them need to love each other.
Newnick115 chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Ahh *tries to suppress tears* why the hell does this have to make me break down!? Poor Clare... she lost her family and friends. This can't get any more heart breaking... can it?
I suppose I already know the answer... damn...
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 45 . 8/7/2014
i really enjoyed reading this FanFic. I am looking forward to reading the sequel. great job.