Reviews for Drowning in the Music
Tasha chapter 23 . 1/22
Oh poor, poor, lonely Erik. He just makes every girl love him doesn't he?(Besides Christine, that jerk)
anoynomous chapter 45 . 1/20
All I can say about this story is that it is inspiring , loving and all the words that I struggle to find. Can't wait to read the sequel.
PhantomAngel14 chapter 41 . 1/18
I cant believe I'm not the only one who thinks Demons was practically written for Erik! This chapter (and book) are like totally one of my fave!
AmandaKK chapter 46 . 11/9/2013
Oh my gosh! I haven't been on Fanfiction in forever so when I saw there were like 20 new chapters up I just had to read them ALL! What a great story, I remember when I started reading and there were only a few chapters :) The story is spectacular! And I can't wait to start reading the sequel! I was so nervous, for a minute there, I actually thought you were going to let Clare die!
tinkerbellpatten chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
He appreciated Clare's hug even when he was consumed with heartbreak. It's a start towards healing.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 17 . 11/6/2013
I don't know if I've ever read such a sad story before.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
"Are you afraid of heights, Child?"
"No, I'm allergic to bad singing."
Then she could puke on his shoes and blame it on Carlotta.
He'd return to his lair, because who wants to go gallivanting around in pukey shoes?
tinkerbellpatten chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I think he left to steal more candles and women's clothing.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Another hug!
tinkerbellpatten chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
No pictures in the cell phone? I'd totally be showing him my Disneyland vacation photos.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
I hope she has pictures in her phone. Then he'd have to believe her.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
I like getting his POV.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
I don't know what's better... The hug, or his long soft warm hands.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
She admits to herself that she is crushing on him and yet she's going to try to get Christine to want him. Hmm. Clare is crazy. It would be torture if she succeeds. Helping him with his anger issues is admirable, but only if he does it for his own growth and self improvement, not for some bitch who kicked him to the curb.
And where'd he get the wedding dress? Does he steal women's wear from closed shops in the dead of night? Maybe he steals candles that way too. I always wondered where he gets all his stuff. Bed, furniture, piano, even his own clothes... The dude has a lot of fancy stuff in his secret lair. How did he get the stuff to begin with, and how did he move it all down there without anyone knowing? The movie never explains it.
Jouzhenkyn chapter 46 . 10/25/2013
Lol I'm not gonna lie, reading this was very odd for me because my brother's name is Erik (spelled the same way) and mine is also Clare (also spelled the same way) I loved reading this, and I'm definitely going to read the sequel, but I find it hard not to see it as my brother and I. So occasionally it gets awkward lol. But still I really loved this story and it is and shall forever more be a favorite!