Reviews for Drowning in the Music
Touch of Talent chapter 17 . 3/6
Talking to Erik right now:
You moron! You really are all fool! Not for any of the things you said, but because you were describing the girl who was right next to you! Just freaking turn around!
Touch of Talent chapter 13 . 3/6
Ok, normally I don't comment on story's in the middle, but I just had to tell you that I really l liked how you molded the story to your liking. I grow tired of reading the Phantom scrip with one more character. Gets old.
Also, I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for giving us a wonderful story to read!
Child of Dreams chapter 38 . 10/26/2015
(sighs blissfully)
I think I may be in love...
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
So..which Erik is this, personality-wise?
Because I'm picturing him as Gerik (Gerard Butler's Erik) in looks, and possibly in voice as well, but he doesn't seem to be acting much like him...
Aqua Lilly chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
CHAPTER 15:
I never took French but I think you should have put mon cherie instead of just cherie, but what do I know. I took Spanish! *clap* Ole!
(If you have never seen Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji you won't get the reference)
Aqua Lilly chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Just so you know, your not supposed to pat someone on the back if they are chocking. Your just supposed to let them sort it out themselves. (Learned that in Health a few years back)
BrynnTurpin chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
I read all these stories of people going back in time, becoming friends with the phantom. With my luck, I'd probably be strangled to death by his lasso...
Your story is super awesome though! I really love it.
Fangfangirl88 chapter 45 . 8/6/2015
I couldn't stop hearing The Nutcracker music as she was fading away! Curse my childhood of Barbie movies! LOL But I enjoyed reading this story, as well as what you have so far of the sequel!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 46 . 6/17/2015
I completely forgot about those! I would LOVE some deleted chapters! Thank you!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 45 . 6/14/2015
NOOOOO! IT'S GREAT AND ALL THAT SHE'S HOME BUT WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LEAVE ERIK?!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 43 . 6/14/2015
Wow! Clare actually met Christine DaaƩ and Vicomte Raoul de Chagney! I am so jealous.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 42 . 6/14/2015
What of Christine shows up at the cemetery? There could be trouble!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 39 . 6/14/2015
How could he just push her away like that? He's just afraid that no one would love a "monster" like him. I also saw the Phantom of the Opera movie yesterday and I saw the marshmallow guy.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 38 . 6/13/2015
The moment I saw the first words of "Music of the Night," I started dying inside! I almost started jumping up and down and screaming!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 37 . 6/13/2015
OMG HE WAS QUOTING WHY SO SILENT! I SHIP IT!