Reviews for Drowning in the Music
BrynnTurpin chapter 4 . 8/24
I read all these stories of people going back in time, becoming friends with the phantom. With my luck, I'd probably be strangled to death by his lasso...
Your story is super awesome though! I really love it.
Fangfangirl88 chapter 45 . 8/6
I couldn't stop hearing The Nutcracker music as she was fading away! Curse my childhood of Barbie movies! LOL But I enjoyed reading this story, as well as what you have so far of the sequel!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 46 . 6/17
I completely forgot about those! I would LOVE some deleted chapters! Thank you!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 45 . 6/14
NOOOOO! IT'S GREAT AND ALL THAT SHE'S HOME BUT WHY DID SHE HAVE TO LEAVE ERIK?!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 43 . 6/14
Wow! Clare actually met Christine DaaƩ and Vicomte Raoul de Chagney! I am so jealous.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 42 . 6/14
What of Christine shows up at the cemetery? There could be trouble!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 39 . 6/14
How could he just push her away like that? He's just afraid that no one would love a "monster" like him. I also saw the Phantom of the Opera movie yesterday and I saw the marshmallow guy.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 38 . 6/13
The moment I saw the first words of "Music of the Night," I started dying inside! I almost started jumping up and down and screaming!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 37 . 6/13
OMG HE WAS QUOTING WHY SO SILENT! I SHIP IT!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 33 . 6/13
Joseph Buquet still had it coming! And what's gonna happen now that Erik knows that Clare knows his real name?
Angelofmusic46 chapter 28 . 6/12
They've gotta go to the masquerade together before he crashes the party! OTP!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 27 . 6/12
Oh, this is so awkward! I SHIP IT!
Angelofmusic46 chapter 23 . 6/12
Wow! I have read the book, and I know how much that scene meant to Erik! I love how you started saying the 'everyone who reviews gots a hug from Erik' thing! I recognize it from Drowning in Illusions.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 8 . 6/10
That scene with Erik afraid of Clare's cell-phone was adorable! I loved reading about the expression of absolute shock.
Angelofmusic46 chapter 4 . 6/9
The shipping begins! I would give anything to be in her shoes right now!