Reviews for Hear the Bells
Jardez the Various chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
What a way to end a chapter/tale. Having the mood set up, and right as we expect a soft and quiet ending, "BANG!" Train gets the realization that Sven may not approach this situation with warm fuzzies. XD

I kinda wish that there was a bit more development into that scene though. Maybe it could have been described somewhat like this:

"But as I lay my head on his chest, I felt a light thrust as Train suddenly sat up.
I asked Train, "What's wrong?"
He looks at me with a sense of realization and even fear. Finally Train says, "Sven is gonna kill me."

Thankfully I got the message easily enough. Putting my critique aside, I did like how this chapter/story turned out.
Jardez the Various chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I'll admit, I had a small grin during the whole chapter. "Normally" I would find it strange for Eve and Train to get this close in a relationship. (The new age difference isn't a problem, not at all. I'm just more used to them having more of a brother/sister relationship.) :)

And yet somehow during this story, having them get together seems very plausible. Nice job.
Jardez the Various chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Another sweet chapter. :D I'm definitely curious as to what Train has in store.
B chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Good.
Black Cat DOES deserve a huge fan base
Jardez the Various chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Aww, this is a beautiful chapter. .
Jardez the Various chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Aw man. 0.0 I never imagined Eve going through that kind of situation. I didn't doubt if she would okay or not, but still, she's one of those character that you really wouldn't anything bad to happen to them.

Good drama for this chapter. Well done.
Unknown chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
You did well my friend
Jardez the Various chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I'm sure your tired of hearing that the chapter was short, but I think the chapter was explained pretty well. I think it's worth checking out. :)
Grey Wolf4 chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
This is a great ending to a very good Train/Eve story.

Very well done!
lilsnuggums chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Wow. This is really good. I really like how this is going, I wouldn't do the whole third person thing though, with you switching pov's already I think it would be too much. I think you should do some more of his teasing and then do a flashback of when train first really fell in love. Like I know about the beginning but really give us full detail. I love the story line already though. The tease was great! Hope to see more. If you don't finish do you think I could adopt this?
GriffinRose chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
For not proofreading this chapter it wasn't that bad. A few mistakes here and there but nothing the rest of us haven't done before. Just pay attention to sentence structure; there were a few places when you used a comma that it should have been a period and vice verse. That will help with the overall flow of the story.
Content wise I thought it was okay. I liked that you had Train teasing Eve; it's so in his character!
I hope you update soon!
Kanarah J chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Okay, a couple of things: I was very interested by your summary. I think it's a great plot, especially since Eve and Train hilariously didn't get along well in the manga (and it made me kind of sad that you made Eve so OOC since her aversion to Train would have made such a great contrast for this story). Overall, I like the idea.

The execution is where you kind of lost me. Firstly, you said this was going to be written in third person. You actually only wrote about 10 lines in third person, and the rest of it was in first. Just wanted to point that out. Personally, I prefer a third person read, so I was kind of crestfallen when I realized that you were actually writing in first person. I can stomach first person, but I usually dislike it because authors tend to make the mistake of switching POV's half a dozen times per chapter. Rule of thumb, keep one perspective per chapter (if you HAVE to switch it at all). Dividing it up that way not only interrupts the flow of the story, but you end up ruining any connection the reader made with the character during their point of view.

Your grammar was a bit splotchy in places, but your spelling was spot on. Overall, not bad, but the formatting kind of leaves me unsatisfied. :/
Grey Wolf4 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
This is a pretty good Black Cat fic I do like Train/Eve (though I also like Sven/Eve, Train/Saya, Train/Kyoko and Train/Rinslet pairings) but I read this because in the very least I like to think of myself as open minded and this is a pretty good portrayal of Train and Eve in particular.

Even the best can get wounded at times even Train took hits particuarly when taking on the Apostles of the Stars in the manga.
dark68 chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
i like it
darkfairy14 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Hmmm, it seems like an interesting story. A couple of mistakes but nothing too major. I am anticipating more.