Reviews for Darker Than Black: Pure Sorrow
xDestx chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
I am so loving this ;w;! I was hoping it to be a HEI X OC story, but I don't care anymore! I surely got addicted to your writing style and...wow you haven't posted in several months, which makes me antsy. 8c I JUST HOPE YOU NEVER STOP WRITING *W*!
Not sure if Hei is in this or not, but I love the wolf and the sddfghjk
k don't know what that was
having
spazz
attacks
ddnj bjtn bhjtrhtrhbjtr
Ok I think I'm done
I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING MY LIFE BETTER 8D
An Echo In Time chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
I liked this chapter, there. :P
Phoenix of Starlight chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Darker Than Black: Pure Sorrow is a DTB fanfiction writen by BrightSunReigns, in which Kiyoko- bleh not in an essay mood so let's drop that idea. ... Then again, I'm never really in an essay mood. Only certain fanfics make me analyze, but meh, you don't write yaoi. XD

But what I DO sense is a LOVE TRIANGLE! KiyokoxBlood-Rose for sure. He made her blush, after all! :P

But you know what would be AMAZING?

Blood-RosexTatsuya.

Oh, yeah. That's the stuff.

XD Jk, don't shoot me. Well, fifty-percent jk. The other fifty percent is "HOLY CRAP YES!"

Lol. Talk to you again soon, m'Lord.

An Echo In Time chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Interesting... Very interesting. What will happen next?! :D

Great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I want to read more XD
Phoenix of Starlight chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Kiyoko, be respectful to the lord! You call her 'mother!' *shot/wolf-maimed*

Yay! A post! STOP WRITING SUCH LONG CHAPTERRRS! Jk, please do. XD It compensates for your busy schedule.

YAY TATSUYA! *w* Man, I missed that guy.

Short review is short. D: Don't punish? XD

blackstar778 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Oh no I don't want to burn xD *reviews*
This story seems to have a lot of potential I can't wait to see what happens
Phoenix of Starlight chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Psh, sorry, but I don't find that to be much of a threat. That guy's too adorable. That's like saying 'Review or Rowan will push-dagger you to death.' Lol XD Reviewing anyway.

I finally got it down! Blood-Stained Rose! :3 Now I don't have to call him Russian guy! :D *happy dance*

And yay, Tatsuya! He's been completely neglected since chapter one! Furthermore, is that a tooouuuch of romance? XD *wolf whistle*

Lol. Thanks for the update! *goes to work on own*

BlissWord chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Everytime you post a new cbapter, that chapter becomes my favorite. I enjoy how you hinted as to what her power my actually be, especially at the end with the dream projection.
Phoenix of Starlight chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
LOL. This is so mean! ""Great, now I have another annoying brat to deal with."

"Another? Who's the first?"

"You, smart one. Now get moving and deliver those papers.""

Aha, nice. Reeeaaal nice. I have a sudden urge to pull that on one of out friends. I think you know who. *evil grin*

LOL OMG IT'S TOTALLY UNDERTAKER! That guy is fluffing HOT. And LOL I totally expected him to start building a coffin. I blame our previous conversation, hehehe. XD This is nice. I like dat guy. Give me more of dat guy. X3

Hehe, I just thought of this scene awkwardly during the car ride.

Kiyoko: ... Do you know Morse code, Russian guy?
Russian guy: *scratch scratch scratch*
Kiyoko: How do you know who I am?
Russian guy: *scratching*
Kiyoko: Really? A past life? Are you stupid?
Russian guy: Nah, I had an itch.
Misaki: Quiet back there!

XD

Tatsuya... wasn't that the blond kid?

... Where is he, anyway? D:

... I like the Russian guy more, though. XD

Phoenix of Starlight chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
How DARE you 'last update for a while' us on a CLIFFHANGER! Crap, Master. That's just mean.

TatsuyaxKiyoko! 8D I can only guess what that pairing is, but I think I'm right. Lol.

Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, Cliffhanger, DAMMIT!

:P

DarkerThanEvanescence chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Yes! Misaki makes an appearance! I usually don't get interested in OC stories, but this one really drew me in. Good job on THAT! You seem to have a lot of knowledge of canine behavior too :)
Phoenix of Starlight chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Lol, you blame your xBox, huh? There's a confession. (And why haven't I finished reading my summer reading assignment? I blame Toshi - a.k.a. my laptop)

The dog yipped before plopping itself on top of Misaki's pillow. Misaki groaned and placed her fingers to her forehead. This dog was like one of those teenagers going through the stage of, 'I get everything I want, so suck it up and deal.'

LOL LOL LOL. I'm so saying that. 'I get everything I want, so suck it up and deal.' Lol again.

Oh, for the love of Hibari's tonfas, what am I doing online?! I SHOULD BE READIN! Grahhhhhh!

:P But... hehe... I guess you kinda ordered me to read this first, so...

BlissWord chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
That was an interesting chapter. FRom what you wrote in the last chapter I certainly did not see this chapter's ending. I never considered an inner monolgue for contract power's either. It makes sense. You get crazy abilities after striking a deal with a demon. Plus it comes at a price. I imagine if that's how it would go if someone were to actually do it. I don't have much else to say. It was short but efficient. I think it's a good chapter. You have some good ideas within it. I want to see the next chapter.
-BlissWord
Phoenix of Starlight chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Darn ff and their confusing review box. XD Jk (love you, ff!) Anyway, this chapter was quite... wolfish? For lack of a better word. Haha!

That demon wolf is the spawn of Pluto and Sebastian. O.o Wait... no... no. XD

Well, now you see what comes of staying up late writing. :P I usually start cracking pointless jokes, well, it would seem that you make wolves. XD I'm not complaining, of course, I prefer wolves to pointless jokes. Haha

Thanks for a good chapter