Reviews for Perfect Nightmare
JULIA chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Yay for bonus points! And guess what? YESTERDAY WAS TWO-DAY!
elphie gray chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
amazing. just amazing
girltogirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
LOVED IT. There really aren't enough Myka/Claudia friendship fics, so it was nice to read this.
kleenemaus8459 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I like it very much!

Well no... sorry... love it very much! ;)

Its really great, even I wished in the end that it could be a little bit longer.

Well done ;)

Greetings from Germany

Sophie
Glacier22 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awesome fox. Very angsty and depressing. Unfortunately I like that kind of thing. :-)
Dawnmist of RiverClan chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So will you be bringing out a new oneshot with every new episode? So much for never writing fanfictions, eh? But that's grood, 'cuz your stories are great.
Ever considering writing for Victorious?
F-15 Strike Eagle chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
HEEEEEEEY! THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS! ONLY STUPID PEOPLE!

Not-so-subtle refrence aside, that was good. So you just... "Got a feeling to write an angsty fic?" Are you sure it had nothing to do with bonus points? Also, I've settled on calling embaressment demerits. Which makes no sense, since emotional pain is bonus points, not merits. But... Whatever.
1Shadow-kun chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Holy crap I love this! Please you should totally write about the mission part!
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
yup, that was very depressing! but very good too!
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
AWWWWWWWWW. *sniffle* *sniffle* *blows nose* POOR CLAUDIA. It's okay, baby, I love you! I'll hug you and make you chicken soup (from a can) and take care of you! Well, when I'm not killing you :P
This is such an excellent story! Seriously, I thought you captured all of her darkest little secrets perfectly, and then the tidbit about the cliff was just perfect. And Myka, I think, was the right person to be with her in this scene. Don't know WHY I think that cuz usually I HAVE to have Artie and Claudia in scenes together, but I just loved having Myka there. Nice job and I'll stay tuned for more!
Rainpath chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love angsty pieces. Good job.
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Reviewing! I stayed up so I could read this when you posted it and I love it! Sad, angsty, yes, but great and lovey and touching. I like the idea. Great job!