Reviews for Say Anything
Mistress of Solitude chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
This is perfect!
I love it very, very much.
Especially how you wrote both Dick & Jason.
Wonderful story.
Enchantress257 chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Aww...I'm sad to see this end...but at least you'll write more one-shots ) I love this AU so much D
CA Alcantar chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Love the chapter. So plausible that Jason plays the tough guy in moments of distress. Dick is so nice not wanting to rape Jason and all then again it would probably be the other way around and consensual. Mary and John will make great parents for Jason or in laws maybe...hopefully. Well I can't wait for the next installment so update or post a new chapter or sequel soon. I'll be there to read it so long as it lives up to this standard you have setup for yourself. Oh and you might want to throw in a kiss in there somewhere. Until then...great story.
dickgraysonisasterous chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
AaWww that was so sweet!
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Jay-jay's a cranky kid, but he has a good heart. He'll be good in the circus, the only one who loses is Batman.
Bruce: I knew I should have made him my sidekick after seeing him take my tires. *sulking*
Barbra: But then he wouldn't have that piece of ass...umf, if only... but yeah and Bruce: YOU SHOULDN'T JUST PICK UP RANDOM CHILDREN JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN! ITS A BAD HABIT!
Bruce: *batbrood*

Lol, poor Bruce must be having empty nest syndrome by now XD
CA Alcantar chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
I love this story. Sorry for the small review but I just needed you to know that. Don't kill Jason and please update soon.
Enchantress257 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Bruce showed up! D Oh I really can't wait to see where this is
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Dick's going to try and cut a deal with the Dark Night... this is one serious three day crush. Still, love it long time, nice work, very scary, very cute .
Jubei-Kazuki chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
OH, Jason can't die. I can't imagine that. Finally, Dick met Batman
so maybe Bruce would help Jason paying the cost :)
I just can't wait for another chapter .
Anon chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Jason died and is alive again, yay. Hopefully, Batman is a charitable billionaire underneath that suit.
Anon chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I hope Jason isn't going to die or is revived! Keep it up.
Ms. Pao Pao chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Aww...I hope Jason will be ok. I really enjoy reading this fic.
Jubei-Kazuki chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
OOH, it's an amazing chapter. But don't make Jason die, pleaseeeee !
And why didn't Dick see how Jason loves him ?

I can't wait for another chapter. .
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
No. No no no no! NO! Damn it SOMEONE GET HIM A WINDOW! And a there will be no hope for the sould who tries to push Jason away due to a lack of health care! Please don't get killed Jason TT-TT!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
A wonderful chapter. Jason and Dick are so cutes.