Reviews for The Pits
PokeLocked13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Are you going to continue this?
freddycoops chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
To be honest I you write the best stories I have seen on this site which is why I am sad you will not continue it I believe no one will offer to take it over for you because we all know no matter how good a writer we are we cannot match you in this genre this is a story only you can keep the quality of
NY514 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Sequeal
iwishiwasasnorlax chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
this is such a unique story, i really liked it and wish you would continue it!
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I agree with the others on the matter that you should continue. I mean, all the plot was really original, I've never read anything like this. And well, as much as I am tempted to use this, I'd never be as great as you would, especially because it's not my genre and it's your idea.
I'll read it if you change your mind - which I honestly hope you do :)

C'sMelody
Auramaster24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is gr8. Could I use this concept when I get back 2 writing? Ash and Misty 4ever.
MasteringAMuggleLife chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Seriously a shame that you're not carrying on the story, all the ideas and plot lines, it's not something I would ever think of or would use these type of characters in. But thats the greatness of it all, and it all fits. I could so imagine this happening.
Well anyways thanks for writing up this idea it was amazing! I really enjoyed it :') good job!
Slivering chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was an excellent story piece! I mean, I absolutely love the way you write. Unfortunately, I only had time to skim through it, but I really think you should continue it. Obviously, you already stated you weren't really going to expand on this, but I think it would be really cool! I like how Ash is mute, because it's an intriguing topic that really hasn't been explored yet.

Anyway, great writing!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Interesting concept, but it's not for me.

I got my own ideas to write first anyways. :D
Sandgem chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow that was amazing , I think you should continue and write it as your story :)