Reviews for Random Glimpses: Side Stories
weeoil chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Oh man...your another version of the story without Magic Christmas Man was so depressing. I'm sure if you published and I had a chance to read it, I would be a crying mess.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
that original side story with you and Milo was so dark and terrifying. O.o it really was for the best that it was destroyed.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Read this whole universe in one go. Fabulous!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Chapter 4 explanation was really good and understandable for a fight loved their resolutions at the end too!
CharlotteMc chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I just discovered your stories and spent the entire day reading the 3 glimpses stories. All 3 are incredibly good and I'm sure I will re-read them many times. I rather liked the movie the family man, Tea Leone was the best part. This is the second fanfic I have read that uses the movie as a jumping off point but yours was much more original. I think one of the key things that sets this story apart is how well Ella and Violet are developed. I really hope you write more one shots in this universe. I'm also looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

Thanks for sharing them.

Charlotte
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
If Ella ends up with Brad; Violet with Joseph, then Aurora has to end up with a girl...please for the love of god, let Brittana have one gay/bi/whatever child. Besides, to be honest, Aurora's my favourite. It started with her name but as you revealed her adventurous nature, my feelings just blew up. I kind of reminds me of Dennis the menace (of course, she's on the milder side) but still, I'm holding out for a daredevil stunt gone wrong chapter. Maybe she develops a crush on someone older (kinda like Hailey had for Santana), I don't know. All I know is, I would love to read more about the other kids, like Aurora and Abby, since both have always stayed in the sidelines. I mean so have the boys but I feel like I know a fair bit of Joseph already. Caleb sounds incredibly sweet, maybe you could write a chapter about his first date? As for the twins, oh good lords, I sometimes have to wonder how Santana manages with so many kids, lol. Anyways, I really hope you return to this, I know fight club took a lot of your time and creative juice, but Isis reading heartwarming tales of childhood, family and general nostalgic vibe. Anyways, thanks for posting!

-a fan
allilurks chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
I absolutely love hearing about the Lopez's teenage drama. Especially with Ella being the POV.
The way Violet not only stands up for her, but is still scheming with the intent of helping her out is awesome.
Can't wait to see more of this.
Happy chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
After spending the weekend reading through your Glimpses verse fics, I was cravings more Ohio Ella. And maybe this comment is a bit out of place but, was I the only one that burst into a fit of laughter at every Omen and the Ring reference that Santana made when she first met Ella? Regardless every ill ease and bit of dislike towards her melted away as soon as she became Santana's confidant. And I guess it wasn't surprising that I really missed her when the sequel focused more on FLI Santana. Regardless I think my first reads are teen!Ella, though I think I've developed a inappropriate crush on Violet. Like, I would kill to have a big sister like her... But then my crush would be like really, really gross. Anyways! I'm a little disheartened to find out how dysfunctional the Puckerman kids have grown up to be like, but I suppose it was inevitable xP. Though I was slightly miffed when I realized Violet might be dating Joseph, because I was actually thinking that maybe she and Paiget had developed some sort of secret highschool romance. Can I count on at least 'Rora being gay? (Does her eyes still look like the northen lights?) Also, am I the only one surprised that the Lopez family (in either universes) that Brittany or one of the kids hasn't found a stray or found some where for a pet to be a new family addition? (Lord Tubs you are missed!). And with all that silliness aside, I really want to thank you for trashing the chapter Zero (the alter. Ending chapter) because even your summary made my stomach churn with sorrow and general distraught (Ella dying might just be the ends of me). And I know, this was a family fic but I would've loved to see more fun times betwee Brit and San, because 1) it's hot! 2) you write really good smut xDDD 3) it makes my heart get irrationally fast. Though, since this isn't labelled as complete maybe we can see like Violet's first date or College!Ella, gods, the possibilities are endless! And this is coming from someone who hates OCs and babies when they are in Brittana fics. Like I know that sounds terrible, but going into Glimpse I was like '/eye roll/ not another random offspring Brittana fic'. Of course I'm really -really glad I didn't stop and even happier to discover that I was WRONG! Like I love the Lopez kids and babies. In fact, I think you should write a teen!Aurora fic and have College!Ella and College!Violet coming to visit for the holidays. I need some girl romance for the Lopez kids (since Hailey missed out, maybe Aurora can get a shot with Abby? Come on, it would be so sweet!) anyways, much love and thanks.

-a Fan

(Ps: can I replace Milo and become your new fanfic companion? Please?)
jtour chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Great stuff. Haha can't wait for the twins to start talking. I have a feeling that Selena will just pop out of the corner soon. Or I'm just being paranoid. Can't wait for more!
jtour chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Wow the original story does sound like it was written from hell. But it would be interesting to see if Santana didn't kill herself and focused all their love to Violet maybe it may have turned out different? But great chapter as always. I love this trilogy so much
jtour chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow I'm glad they dissolved that quickly. Middle child issues are definitely something not to taken lightly. Speaking from experience of course
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Sometime Ella is too much like Santana! Lol and violet is still like Brittany...curious about the twins name and gender...anyway post soon
boredsenseless2 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Great chapter. I loved how you've fleshed out the kids through the growing pains of adolescense and young adulthood. They've truly become compelling characters in their own right. Looking forward to seeing more.
pictureofsuccess chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
this was a really nice read. i'm glad you're posting and updating stuff again.
Spencer007 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
LOVE this story! So glad you finally updated! Pleaseeee update soon!(: