Reviews for Random Glimpses: Side Stories
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 5 . 11/15
It's nice to watch the girls grow up into real, young women. Violet is as sharp as ever and Ella is still the most considerate girl, but they have both developed a sense of maturity. Thanks for this little glimpse into their lives!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 3 . 11/15
This is a great depiction of Violet's thoughts and emotions over her parents' fighting. I love how cunning she is in helping them to forgive each other and work through their problems. What a smart cookie!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 2 . 11/15
My jaw is on the ground. I'm even more happy now that Magic Christmas Man did his thing. Tragic, indeed! Depressing is an understatement to your other draft. Wow. Lol Back to the chapter, you really know how to make my heart ache for poor, little Ella. This girl is scarred for life by witnessing Santana's betrayal. The reveal of Puck's role in her parents' history was quite amusing though. Thanks!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 1 . 11/14
This made me cry! Poor little, invisible Ella. I'm a middle child too so I guess I can relate. You did a brilliant job depicting her confusion and frustration and five-year-old inability to express her emotions. It actually kind of reminds me of that movie, Inside Out. Great job!
Harrybm54 chapter 5 . 9/8
Never going to get tired of this story.
Harrybm54 chapter 3 . 9/8
Oh how I love this family. And the person Who made them.
Harrybm54 chapter 2 . 9/8
Damn, the summary of the deleted storyvmakes me cry. Terrible. Though Terrible things happen...
rndstuffsheya chapter 5 . 6/23
This trilogy of Glimpses is really something else! I've read the three stories in about 3 days I think. It got me hooked since the beginning. Awesome job! Hope you continue these side stories.
storm baby omg why would you do that to me DDD:
Laughingkiddo chapter 5 . 4/8
Whoa.. what a journey to read from Glimpses all the way till here! Although the angst in the first installment (oh ohio santana...) wet my eyes quite a few times, i still enjoyed every single minute of reading these two universes. It's rather hard to let go of this perfectly constructed universe(s) of Brittana, but I guess it's time for me to move on... to your other stories... unless you are going to add a new chapter to this one... x)
weeoil chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Oh man...your another version of the story without Magic Christmas Man was so depressing. I'm sure if you published and I had a chance to read it, I would be a crying mess.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
that original side story with you and Milo was so dark and terrifying. O.o it really was for the best that it was destroyed.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Read this whole universe in one go. Fabulous!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Chapter 4 explanation was really good and understandable for a fight loved their resolutions at the end too!
CharlotteMc chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I just discovered your stories and spent the entire day reading the 3 glimpses stories. All 3 are incredibly good and I'm sure I will re-read them many times. I rather liked the movie the family man, Tea Leone was the best part. This is the second fanfic I have read that uses the movie as a jumping off point but yours was much more original. I think one of the key things that sets this story apart is how well Ella and Violet are developed. I really hope you write more one shots in this universe. I'm also looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

Thanks for sharing them.